The janitors closet

Warning: contains slight language.

"Jellal~ I'm bored~" Natsu whines following Jellal and the other boys to the janitors closet.

Gray hits the back of Natsu's head. "Shut up pyro! Did ya already forget where we're going?" He says.

"What did ya call me ice stripper!?" Natsu shouts head butting Gray.

"I said pyro ya Tabasco freak or are ya that stupid!" Gray shouts back punching Natsu on the face.

"You call that a punch snow cone!" Natsu shouts back and kicks Gray in the gut in return and thus starts a brawl between Natsu and Gray. Romeo was cheering for Natsu while Jellal and Gajeel facepalmed.

"Gajeel please stop them.." Jellal sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose feeling a headache coming on while Gajeel goes to break up the fight but gets punched by both gray and Natsu resulting in him joining in. "Oh it's on!"

Jellal was glad that it was late after school meaning no one should be around. "Do I have to do everything myself..." Jellal whispered but Romeo heard him.

"Guess so Jellal...I would go stop them but...I would most likely join them" Romeo scratches the back of his neck sheepishly.

Jellal sighs once again and breaths in. "THE THREE OF YOU SHUT UP OR I WILL KILL YOUR CATS AND RIP OF YOUR DICKS SO YOU WONT HAVE ANY CHILDREN!" Jellal then proceeds to hit the three really hard.

~~~~

Jellal is now dragging three unconscious boys that now have bruises everywhere.

Romeo is trying to stifle a laugh while he helps Jellal with Gajeel because well... You know... He's ginormous...

~~~~

Laxus sees a blue haired teenaged boy dragging three other teenaged boys and a kid helping.

'Why is no one normal in this school...' Laxus thinks.

Laxus gets off the wall and faces them. "You guys the newbies?" Laxus says towards the five.

Jellal nods and drops the three unconscious boys. "Yup, that's us...so your laxus?"

"Yea that's me, I'm supposed to take ya to the agency...one question...why are they unconscious?" Laxus says.

"They where fighting, I got annoyed, I hit them and now they're unconscious." Jellal simply says shrugging.

'They're worse than the girls...' Laxus taught looking at the group of boys.

"Romeo can you wake them up?" Jellal asks Romeo.

Romeo nods and kicks them "WAKE UP! WE ARE HERE!" He shouts.

Laxus covers his ears. "God kid I got sensitive hearing!" .

Natsu, Gajeel and Gray jumped up at the new voice.

Gray lost his shirt while jumping up and casually stuffs his hands in his pockets. "Sup, I'm Gray" he says casually.

Gajeel throws Grays shirt at him, he then crosses his arms and grumpily stood there. "Gajeel" he grumpily says.

"The names Natsu!" He energeticly says waving like a madman.

"Um...well I guess I'll introduce myself too...I'm Romeo!" Romeo says waving.

Jellal facepalms and sighs. "I'm Jellal.."

"I'm gonna guess your the mature one out of the bunch..." Laxus says towards Jellal.

Jellal nods and pushes a hair strand out of the way of his eye.

"Ok so ya got your codes? Just flick that switch cover up and punch in your codes." Laxus says pointing to the light switch that's beside the door.

Jellal goes first and pushes the switch cover up and punches in his code.

Gray, Natsu and Gajeel push each other back as they'r trying to get to the switch first.

Gajeel being the heaviest and biggest falls down bringing the two other idiotic boys with him.

Laxus chuckles as Romeo strolls over casually and punches his code in.

Natsu jumps up and reaches the switch. "Ha! I'm first beat that ice stripper and iron for brains!" Natsu says punching in his code but getting it wrong multiple times.

Gray gets up next. "Ha fire breath can't even punch in a code". Gray pushes Natsu out of the way and punches his in.

Natsu tries again and finally gets it right.

Gajeel punches in his code and goes over to the fighting duo and joins in.

Laxus punches in his code and helps Jellal break up the fighting trio.

Once they're broken up Laxus opens the door and let's the boys in first.

"Wait if the door was already open then why did we put in our codes?" Natsu asked Laxus tilting his head a little.

Laxus closes the door before explaining. "That mop over there is is a switch to bring us to the agency. If a person where to pull that mop then the agency would be revealed, and we don't want that. When we put in our codes the real mop switches out for the fake one."

They all nod in understanding well mostly all of them. Natsu still has another question. "Why did we all-" Natsu gestured to everyone "-have to put in our codes? Wouldn't one code be enough for the mop to switch?"

Laxus is getting very agitated. He's not the kind of person to answer questions. He's a more of a brute force kind of guy.

"It detects how many people are in the lift, say one of the agents are taken hostage and is forced to put the code in. The enemy can easily get into the agency because there's no detection. But if there is it will notice that another person is there that didn't put the code in and immediately shoot a sleeping dart at the unauthorised person." Laxus decides to say more so there's no other questions. "Also each code is unique as it's always different, one code can be 174 while another is 063685 and it automatically changes your clothes as you go down the lift." Laxus finishes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stopped here cause it was getting pretty long!

Also sorry if it's a bit boring. I tried to make it more enjoyable!

Also THANK YOU!!!!!!

WE GOT 1K READS?!?
*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*

I would like to thank!
*drumroll*

LiveLaughLove3695

EpicDashXD

NaLu4Lyfe03

And everyone that read my book!

Anyway~

Tihalola out~