Hello boys (part two)

(Erza P.O.V)

I was writing a song on how much I love cake when I heard laughing, I looked up from my notebook and saw people laughing at Levy.

She had a book on her head, I guess the teacher called her name and she threw her book in fright which landed on her head...

How do I know this? This happened before so I'm used to it. I shushed everyone and gave them a death glare, which shut them up.

I just noticed there's four guys standing up at the front of the classroom and a pink headed guy sitting beside a blushing Lucy. Must be the new guys.

One of the more intimidating  guys sat beside levy, he looked like he was in a gang.

{time skip to after levy kissed Gajeels cheek}

Heh. I guess he learned not to mess with her books. Even I the great Erza Scarlet knows not to mess with her books, she may not be as strong as me but her mind can think of a million ways to either hurt or kill you.

There's only three guys left standing, Mr.Gildarts is looking around the room until he stopped at me....

"Jellal you'll be sitting beside Erza, Erza you know the drill"

I lift my hand up, waiting to see which of the boys is jellal.

The guy with blue hair and tattoo around his eye made his way towards me, he seemed familiar...but I can't seem to remember why.

He sat down and looked towards me, in the corner of my eye I could see him examining me, his eyes widened for just a millisecond, nobody else would notice it but I did. Maybe he recognises me?

I turned to him, "Hello my name is Erza Scarlet" I put my hand out. "Hey my name is Jellal Fernanands" he took my hand and we shook hands. "Nice to meet you Jelly". Jellal jumped from surprise and nearly fell out of his chair. I tried holding in the laughter but after a while a few snickers came out and by the time I knew what I was doing, I was laughing my ass off. Quietly though so I don't disturb the class.

I don't know why I called him jelly but it just came out. He fixed himself but he kept staring at me with confusion then happiness then sadness then back to confusion.

"Um nice to meet you too strawberry" I don't know why but when he called me strawberry....I....dunno.....feel comfortable? At peace? I don't know but I should concentrate to what me.gildarts is saying.

(Juvia P.O.V)

Ugh Juvia can't get this right! Juvia is designing a dress and Juvia can't get the bottom of the dress look nice. Juvia will just leave it for later and come back to it.

Juvia looks up to see five handsome men standing at the front, three of them sat with Juvia's friends. Lucy was chatting with the pink haired guy, levy was getting tormented by....GAJEEl?! Omg Juvia hasn't seen Gajeel in ages! Juvia needs to say hello after class. Erza was talking with the blue haired guy.

Juvia saw Mr.gildarts looking around the class, Mr.gildarts eyes landed on Juvia.

"Ok up next Gray, your sitting beside Juvia, Juvia raise your hand"

Juvia raised Juvia's hand. Juvia saw an incredibly handsome guy coming towards Juvia. The incredibly handsome guy sat next to Juvia. Oh Juvia can see it now!!

*juvias daydream*
There's sparkles all around him.
"My my your beautiful" says the incredibly handsome guy.
He pulls Juvia close, his face near her face.
"Juvia, would you do me an honour and be Mrs handsome guy"
* end daydream*

"Uh hi?" The incredibly handsome guy said, waving his hands In front of Juvias face.

Juvia jumped back, JUVIA MUST'VE BEEN STARING NOW HE WILL THINK JUVIAS STRANGE!!!!!!!!!

Juvia sulked, looking towards the window and Juvia sees its raining, it always rains when Juvias sad.

"Did I do something wrong?!" Incredibly handsome guy says worriedly, frantically trying to find a way to make Juvia happy.

"No, you did nothing wrong, Juvia just taught you taught Juvia was strange....." Juvia says after calming down, the rain always calms Juvia down.

"Oh I don't think your strange. By the way names Gray!" Gray says calming down.

Juvia and Gray talked for the rest of class, Juvia sometimes spaced out on Gray, daydreaming about Gray holding Juvia but I don't think Gray noticed.

(Wendy P.O.V)

There's only one guy left and he looks my age.

"Ok well Romeo there's only one space and that's the seat beside Wendy, Wendy you don't need to raise your hand." Mr.gildarts says while the boy comes towards me. He sits down and takes his supplies out, neatly arranging them.

I go back to drawing chibi Carla's, getting her to say advice on questions and stuff I have to remember.

"Wow. Your drawings make it easy to remember stuff, your good."

I jump a little, a squeak came out of my mouth.

"Oh, sorry for scaring you! My names Romeo, I'm not trying to be a creep I was just wondering, how old are you?" Romeo asks, probably because I am the youngest here. Well was.

"Nice to meet you Romeo, my names Wendy" I say with a smile. "And I'm 16" I add, putting my pen down.

"Cool! I'm 16 too! So you skipped as well?" He asked, giving me a goofy grin.

"Yup!" I said.

Me and Romeo talked for the rest of the class.

(Third person P.O.V)

The girls talked to the boys, the teacher didn't mind, he was asleep. Drooling. Mumbling his daughters name.

"SHUT UP OLD MAN!" Cana shouts to the teacher.
Yes, his daughter is in his class.

~time skip to lunch brought to you by Miras matchmaking book available in all imaginary book stores~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm going to start doing word counts cause why not!

Word count: 982 (including the PoV things and timeskip)

I wanna thank zodiacwaters for your advice! ❤️

I feel this was a bit rushed, I have an idea on how it's going to go but at the same time I don't XD

Please comment on what you taught, any ideas or suggestions. Anything really!

Comment, vote and follow!

~tihalola