The boys are spies?

(3rd person P.O.V)

It was the end of the day. Both groups are talking about going to the janitors closet, the girls wanting to go hang out with Mira and see if they have a mission for them. The boys wanting to meet this 'laxus' person Tia was talking about.

"I taught I didn't want a mission and read but I'm bored again! I want a mission!" Levy says walking backwards towards the janitors closet.

The others agreed bored as well. Levy was walking backwards so she didn't see were she was going and bumped into someone.

Levy turned around, she was about to say sorry when she saw a big guy. He was buff and huge. It was.....

Laxus. (A/N: you taught it was gajeel didn't ya  •̀•́ nyahahahaha~)

"Sorry laxus!" Levy squeaked jumping back.

"It's alrigh' just watch were ya goin' next time"
Laxus leaned against the wall next to the janitor closet door.

"What are you doing here?" Lucy asked shifting  her weight from one leg to the other.

"I go to this school blondie" laxus says raising an eyebrow. "Or has the blonde seeped into your brain cells and made you stupid?"

"One, your blond too. Two, I'm the second most smartest out of the school, first going to levy." Lucy fist bumped levy. "And three, I was asking why are you outside the agency?" Lucy says putting her hands on her hips.

"I'm waitin' for some guys, they're the agents from crocus. Tia was supposed to meet 'em 'cause one of 'em is her cousin but she got a last minute appointment" he explained. The girls immediately taught of the new boys, it wasn't just a coincidence that there's new agents and students.

"Would it be five guys, one has a tattoo-" levy was cut of by Erza "it's a birthmark"

"-Yea ok, birthmark around his eye and one has piercings and another has pink-" levy was cut of again by Lucy this time "he prefers to call it salmon"

"-salmon hair" Levy says emfesizing 'salmon' and glaring at Lucy. "And ones a kid-" she was once again interrupted but this time by Wendy

"H-he's my age, and is actually quite n-nice" Wendy says shyly.

Levy just continued on while the other girls hugged the living daylights out of Wendy because of how cute she was acting.

"-and the last ones never has a shirt on?" Levy finally finished without any interru- "LOVE RIVAL!!" Juvia says pointing to levy.

"JUVIA YOU JUST INTERRUPTED THE AUTHOR!!" Erza shouts at Juvia.

"Sorry Tihalola!!! Juvia just wanted to point out that levy is now a love rival for Gray Darling!!! Also Lucy is also love rival! ALL THE GIRLS THAT LOOK AT JUVIAS DARLING GRAY IS LOVE RIVAL!!" Juvia shouts with stars in her eyes.

Laxus was looking at the girls weirdly......

It's ok Juvia just calm down.... "Ok Tihalola!!" She cheers.

"Are they them?" Levy asks laxus, who was looking at the girls weirdly wondering who 'tihalola' is and why did Erza say author.

"Uhhhh yea...." Laxus says snapping out of his thoughts.

"Well girls, guess we're going to be suprising them, let's go!" Lucy says like they didn't just talked with the author.

The girls flipped up the casing for the light switch, they individually put in there code and pushed back down the casing making the door for the janitors closet open. They went in and the door closed behind them.

Wendy was closest to the mop so she pulled it towards her making an arrow pointing down appear on a paint bucket. The floor underneath the five girls went down, making them change into their spy suits and appearing in the agency.

Laxus looks at the door the girls just went in. 'Those girls are weird, I hope the boys are better' he taught but what he doesn't know is that they're worse.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey I updated!! Yes I'm still going to rewrite this story but I'm still going to post chapters so I can get my ideas flowing!

Anyway let's welcome Lucy!!!

*cheering*

Lucy: hey guys!! Hey Tihalola!

Me: hi Lucy what did you think of this chapter?

Lucy: it was.....unique?...

Natsu: why were the girls able to hear and talk to you but laxus can't?

Lucy: where the heck did you come from?!

Natsu: the window...... ('ω')

Lucy: God natsu.... *shakes head*
(/¬_¬\)
Me: to answer your question natsu.....idk......... ¯\_()_/¯

Lucy: Tihalola does not own fairy tail or any of the characters, only Tia.

Natsu: why did you say that?

Me: because she was invited to say that unlike you, you pink haired window user!

Anyway

Me & lucy: BAIII

Natsu: wait what di-

Tihalola out~