Chapter 1

Nora Davis P.O.V

I let out a breath of air as I placed the last of the boxes onto the floor of my newly shifted into apartment.

The small one bed room apartment seemed oddly comforting and inviting, even when it was completely bare of any of my possessions, except for the boxes lying on the ground beside my sneaker clad feet.

I was exhausted simply from grabbing the boxes from the car to the apartment and back. Now I had to decorate it as well.

Why the hell did I have to move?

**
Three and a half hours later my new home was somewhat decorated and the rest would have to wait for later.

I never really was much of a doer more like a procrastinate the hell out of every single thing you can.

Tomorrow being a Sunday gave me a chance to sleep in and relax and that was exactly what I was planning to do.

I seriously needed to catch up on my shows so binge watching all my favourite shows on Netflix was on my to do list for tomorrow.

Going to the bathroom I took a quick shower and then quickly changed into some comfortable clothes which consisted of black sweatpants and a baggy t shirt while my chocolate brown hair cascaded down my back in unruly curls.

I just knew I looked beautiful. Sarcasm intended.

Quickly climbing into bed I snuggled into the comfy sheets and thought of the past week that had gone by.

I had sent out my CV to a number of different companies and places, desperate for a job I had even sent one to Alex & Co enterprises.

I snorted at the thought of me working there knowing I had no way in hell of getting a job there especially with those up tight aristocratic businessmen.

Maybe I was being a bit prejudice but my past experience with people left a bad taste in my mouth but in my line of work it was impossible not to be surrounded by people like those.

I could only wait and see and I mean I was bound to get a job after applying to so many places well I hope so.

If not that then I guess I have to get ready to start flipping burgers because I definitely don't have the flexibility nor the confidence to become a stripper.

Life is such a pain in the backside sometimes.

------------
AN: Hope you liked the first chapter I know it's incredibly short but it'll start to get longer.

Vote
&
Comment.