Chamber of Secrets

Rose's POV

It was time for Harry's second year at Hogwarts I had watched him over the summer. I watched him get his own room and want happened with the house elf. I informed Dumbledore straight away and he told me to inform Ron. So that is want I did and I watched him and his two brothers rescue Harry. I was in my Pegasus form and followed them to the burrow.

When Harry got lost in Diagon alley I sent Hagrid to Knockturn Alley alone. So that I could search for my godson. But found Hermione instead and then we found Harry with Hagrid.  Hermione took Harry to the book shop and I followed behind them.

A while later I saw Lucius looking at Harry's scar through the window. I barged in and ripped his arm away from my godson. "Leave him alone" I snarled getting in front of Harry.

"Rosemary Black your cousin was looking for you" he sneered at me. I was about to draw my wand when Ron's father arrived. After he exchanged words with Lucius we left the store. I bid Harry, Hermione and the Weasley's farewell before disapperating to Hogsmeade.

When I didn't see Harry get onto the train I went to look for him and his friend Ron. I saw they had taken Ron's fathers car. I changed into my Pegasus form and followed them. When I saw Harry hanging onto the door for dear life. I flew underneath him and used my back to lift him back into the car. I followed them the rest of the way to school before heading to the forest as they flew over the grounds.

It looked like Harry was going to have a normal year. With a stupid defense teacher, before Filch's cat Mrs Norris was petrified. Dumbledore asked me to search for the chamber and to watch over Harry. One morning during breakfast I watched with an amused smile as a first year took a photo of Harry talking excitedly.

Then during the dueling club Dumbledore let Lockhart run with Snape. I watched Harry speak parseltongue to a snake Draco Malfoy created. I informed Dumbledore and he didn't appeared surprised by the news.

When I found out Harry was trying to find a way to get information about the secret chamber from Draco. I went to the library and borrowed a book from the restricted section. I gave it to Hermione telling her to use it will and not to tell anyone where she got it from.

I stole the ingredients she needed and gave to her in Myrtle's bathroom. Where she made the polyjuice potion for her, Harry and Ron. It was made by Christmas and the trio put their plan into action. I had given Hermione two cupcakes with a sleeping drought to make Crabbe and Goyle fall asleep. But Hermione had used cat hair instead of human hair. I nursed her back to health and we bonded over me tutoring her.

After Christmas there were three more attacks attacks leaving four people and a ghost petrified. Harry also lost all the bones in one of his arms because of Lockhart. I gave him a piece of my made and he promised to never to try healing anyone again. Hermione was one of the people that got petrified.

Then Hagrid was sent to Azkaban and Dumbledore was dismissed from the school. McGonagall took over as a temporary head mistress. While I took over Hagrid's duty while helping Pomfrey look after the petrified victims. When I heard from the centaurs about Aragog's children trying to eat Harry and Ron. I went into the forest and gave him a piece of my mind he apologized to me for want had happened.

Harry then found a page of a book in Hermione's clutched hand. He and Ron read it & released want the monster was. Also how it was getting around the school and went to tell McGonagall. When McGonagall's voice was heard through the school. Saying for students to return to their dorms and for teachers to a hallway where another message had appeared.

 Saying for students to return to their dorms and for teachers to a hallway where another message had appeared

Once the teachers left i followed harry and Ron to Lockhart's office. I listened to their conversation until Lockhart let slip his secret. "I knew you are a fraud, you've just been taking credit for what other wizards have done." I stated stepping into their view with my wand out.

"Is there anything you can do?" Ron asked. Lockhart said how he was good with memory charms. As he pointed his wand at Harry and Ron we rose our wands pointing them at him. He lowered his wand and I made him follow Harry. Who lead us to Myrtle's bathroom on the second floor.

I watched him talk to Myrtle before speaking parseltongue to the sink. Then it moved revealing a pipe that went straight down. Harry made Lockhart go first and I went next. Before Harry and Ron followed. Harry told us to close our eyes if there was any sign of movement, before leading us through the pipes.

We found a giant snake skin and Lockhart pretended to faint. Before snatching Ron's broken wand pointing it at Harry. But his spell back fired causing a cave in separating Ron and I from Harry by a wall of rocks. Harry told us to move the rocks while he went on to find Ginny.

"Ron I have to get help, will you be fine with him?" I asked pointing to an unconscious Lockhart. He nodded and I went to the chamber we landed in turning into a Pegasus. I flew up the pipe before turning human running to Dumbledore's office.

Once I got in I grab the sorting hat and walked over to Fawkes. "Fawkes Harry needs your help, when he protect Dumbledore's name. Take this and fly to his aid protect him please" I pleaded giving him the hat. It wasn't long before he flew out of the office with the hat and I went down to the hospital wing to wait.

Dumbledore arrived back as Fawkes flew Ginny, Harry, Lockhart and Ron out of the chamber of secrets. I tended to Ginny and Lockhart (reluctantly) while the other two Dumbledore everything that happened in the chamber. When I heard Lucius had come to the castle i went to Dumbledore's office.

I watched an elf protect Harry from Lucius who tried to attack him. Once he left I followed him saying "you should not threaten my family Lucius." He turned to look at me and sneered.

"Rosemary Black the Dark Lord will be pleased to met you when he returns to power. He'll be killing two birds with one stone the Black half-blood and the owner of the wand he seeks. I can't wait to see him torture you" I told me. He was trying to scare me and it didn't work.

"I am surprised you figured it out Lucius. But I bet my wand it was Snape who told you of my wand. Know I'll kill anyone who threatens my godson" I told him. Then turned away leaving him to go check on Harry.

I was moved by want Harry did at the end of year feast for Hagrid. Saying how there was no Hogwarts without him and everyone clapping to his return. Also Gryffindor won the house cup for a second year in a row. Please be a normal year next year I prayed looking at Harry.

A/N

Gif of Basilisk above