help: mates and names.

So this is the fun part. I'm letting you guys come up with the names of Eren's and Levi's children and create their mates.

So we all know who Nori is. Tan skin, chocolate hair (basically looks like eren) with like amber eyes.

Nori will be an uke.

But who's gonna be his mate.

So description of what he looks like with a name. P.s something English would be nice.

Please include in your description their height, hair colour, eye colour, any other body features.

Also please make Nori's mate a bit of a badass.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Eren's and Levi's first child is actually gonna be twins. I want names please.

Their gonna look the same. Tall with black hair, pale skin with Eren's green-blue eyes.

(Forgot to mention that the twins are sharing a mate)

Their seme and I'm wanting them to have a shy cute mate. Doesn't matter what sex.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Their next child is a girl.

Small with brown hair, blue eyes, tan and small. Again a name for her.

Her mate is gotta be dominant. So seme. Again any gender though I'm not good with gxg but I could try.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Their third well fourth is another boy.

Small, pale, brown hair, one eye blue other eye green. Again name please!

If gay he'll be uke.

Mate will be dominant even if his mate is a girl. Doesn't matter what gender.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

And last but not least.

Another girl.

Average height, black hair, tan, and blue eyes. And again a name pretty please.

Doesn't matter what gender for her mate. Also doesn't matter who's more dominant.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Can't wait to read what you guys have come up with and thank you to all the ones who are helping me with their names and mates.