Chapter 19

Who's excited for this chapter! I know I am

Recap of where we left off:

"Find a way to give a note to Jean. We'll come pick him up. Good job" He's says before hanging up.

Eren's P.O.V

He's found out about me, he wants me back. No. I won't let that happen. He doesn't love me as a son, only a item of power now.

"T-thank you for telling me, um can you please leave the room" I say softly.

"Of course!" He leaves the room in a hurry.

I held Nori closely as my body begins shaking. I close my eyes as tears fall from my eyes.

I feel two strong arms wrap around me and I look up into Levi's eyes. His dark grey beautiful eyes. (A/N quick note. I forgot to mention Levi is taller than Eren, Eren's an omega and their normally small so yeah)

"I won't let your father take you away from me. I've lost you once, I'm not losing you again"

I nod and rest my head on his chest for comfort. Why does my life have to be so fucked up. Can't I just rest in my mates arms without worrying.

I felt his strong wet tongue run up my neck before his soft yet rough lips start sucking on my tan skin, instantly finding my sweet spot.

"Ah~ L-levi, what a-are you doing?"

"I think it's time I marked you" he whispers against my skin. My heats up at the action.

"R-really!"

"What! You don't want too"

"N-no I want too"

"Good" he says before he continues sucking on my sweet skin.

I feel his teeth against my neck and his canines grew. I took in a deepbreath and prepared myself.

His canines pierced into my skin, between my neck and shoulder. I thought it would hurt. It did at the start but now it feels surprisingly good.

I moaned softly, my face heating up in embarrassment, as he pulled his teeth out. His tongue ran along wound as if cleaning it.

He pulled away from my neck and looked me in the eye. He lend down and captured my lips in a sweet passionate kiss.

"I love you" he whispers softly against my lips.

"I love you too"

He puts his hand on my shoulder and runs his thumb over the mark gently. A smile spreads across his face.

"Now everyone knows your mine" he says calmly.

"I'm yours" I say quietly and smile up at him.

Jean's P.O.V

Where is he? Where'd he go? I can't find him anywhere. Where'd you go Marco? Where are you?

"Are you Jean?" A girl asks.

I stopped and looked at her. She was short, very short. She had blonde hair styled in a bun, with a little lose hanging on the side of her face. Her eyes were a light blue but very piercing with a dangerous glint. Her face held a blank look as if she didn't give a care in the world. She gave me the creeps.

"Yes, and you are?"

"That's not important. This is for you. I saw it on the floor in front of the front door" she hands me a letter.

"Um, thank you"

Who would be sending me a letter? I only just got here so how? I didn't tell anyone I was coming here or when? I opened it and pulled out the note inside.

Dear Jean

You made a very bad choice Jean. You should of just done what you were supposed to do. But no, you just had to go and tell them everything. Oh and it's sweet how you said sorry to the omega. You really think he'll truly forgive you for what you've done. You've done to much to be forgiven. Also just so you know, you just put everyone's lives at risk. Sooner or later, people will be dieing, especially your little mate Marco. If you don't bring us Nori, expect to find him dead.

"M-marco, no" my voice cracked as worrie and fear for my mate filled me.

There was nothing after that. No name or anything. But I had a guess who. One of his men must planted it.

This can't happen. I only just meet Marco. I can't loss him already, I only just got him.

I bawled my hands into fist, letter still in hand, and fell to my knees as tears started to fall down my face.

"Hey are you alright?" I blonde haired boy asked me, his voice full of concern.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine" I say standing up again, wiping the tears away.

"You sure?" He asks again.

"I said I was fine" I say raising my voice.

"W-wait, is that you Jean?"

I look over at the blonde boy. His hair was styled in a bob cut, with big baby blue eyes. Oh, I've seen him before.

"Armin?"

"So it is you Jean! I was told through mind link that you were here. I was told to show you around"

"Why are you here?" I ask suddenly out of the blue.

"Me and Mikasa came here after we heard about Eren being sold to this pack. Why are you here though?"

"By the sounds of things, no one knows it was me" I whispered, but of course Armin heard.

"What was you?"

"I'm just gonna come out and sat it. Let's just say I'm the... father" I whispered the last word with my head hung low. Guilt washing over me.

"Y-your the one who raped Eren" his face held one of shock mixed with anger.

"Yeah" I say quietly.

"I don't even what to know why your still here. I'm not showing you around, I'll take you to your room but that's it" his voice was deadly, it didn't suit him at all.

I nod my head and finally meet his glare. He turned around and stormed off as I followed him. We stop in front of a single door after turning many corners.

"Your room" he points before leaving.

I'm not surprised by his behavior. I mean, I raped his best friend. I hurt someone he cared about.

I looked down at the now crinkled letter in my hand. I need to think. I need time to think this over.

I opened the door and walked inside, closed the door behind me. What the fuck am I gonna do!!!

Chapter 20 over.

Wow 20 fricken chapters. I still can't believe I haven't gotten tired of it yet. It must be my readers. That you all!!

Levi: your mine now *smirks*

Eren: *blushes*

Levi: my mark looks so good on you. I just wanna fuck you right now.

Eren: Levi!!! *blushes deeply* wait till the end of the book.

Levi: I don't wanna