Chapter 3

(UNEDITED)

EREN'S P.O.V.

********** present time **********

It's been two weeks now and today's my birthday so that's mean I'm locked up in my room and being denied food. Yup totally a normal birthday. Well for me anyway.

I lie down on my bed and stare at my scars. Teaching my fingers over each one. Each one filled with hateful words but with truth in them.

My life is such a pitiful one. I still wonder why I'm still alive, I wonder why they haven't decided to kill me yet? I guess I'll never know.

I'm door was suddenly opened and in came my father, the guy who raped me two weeks ago, Jean. A lady with messy brown hair tied in a ponytail, she had chocolate coloured eyes that were hidden be hide a thick pair of glasses.

And last a man with dirty blond hair with honey coloured eyes. He had a slight mustache and goatee going on.

Picture below

I quickly sat up and hid my cuts with my long sleeved shirt so the wouldn't see

I quickly sat up and hid my cuts with my long sleeved shirt so the wouldn't see. I was confused and slightly scared. No one ever comes in here on my birthday.

The lady with the wild ponytail started to walk over to my bed, but I jumped off and started to back away from the crazy lady. I didn't know what's going on and it made me scared.

"It's okay I'm Hanji what's your name?" She asked as she sounded like she was talking to a frighten kid.

Yes I was frighten but I wasn't a kid, I was 18 now. I looked over to my father to see him looking at me like some disgusting peace of trash.

I'm use to his glares and the disgust in his eyes. I looked back at the woman to see she was now on front of me, my back pressed up against the wall.

"Don't be scared I'm not gonna hurt you" she says as she touches my face "wow his skin so smooth, Mike come and touch him" Hanji cheered happily but I start to shake in fear.

"Hanji. Your scaring him" Hanji looks back over to me and her smile drops. She steps back and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Hmmm interesting" Hanji puts a hand on her chin and rubs it.

"What's your name boy?" Mike asks but I don't answer instead I just stare at him.

"Speak when spoken to omega. Learn your place" my father shouts and I put my head down.

I gulp down my fear before speaking. "E-Eren" I say softly as I stare at the floor.

"Well Eren, you'll be coming with us to our pack" Mike spoke.

My head shot up to stare at him in shock before looking at my father to see if he was lying but I saw nothing. I look back over to Mike.

"W-what" I ask, shock in my voice.