Chapter 8 part 1

As you know Eren will be meeting Levi in the next chapter.

Yay!!!!!!!

(UNEDITED)

Recap :

But something he said got to me. He said his poor were black. You had to be Alpha born to have a black pelt.

Plus I thought omegas were supposed to be white. But he dose smell like an omega. Weird.

Eren's P.O.V

-------------3 weeks later-------------

It's been 3 weeks since I've been here and I'm worried. I was supposed to go on heat 2 weeks ago. I'm supposed to go on heat every 4 weeks not every 6 weeks.

I-I need to go see Hanji, she'll help me. But if I go to her, I'll have to talk about why I go on heat because no doubt she'll won't have a clue about it. But what if something really is wrong with me.

You know what I don't care, if I don't go on heat anymore that's a benfit for me. No more of that needing feeling, no more sleepless nights, no more arousal at night, no more pain. Those heats were a pain. How do girls even deal with that.

I walk out of my bedroom and head to the kitchen to get some breakfast. I didn't have to wait for Mike to come get me every morning. I just go to his office and he gives me my orders for the day.

I walk into the kitchen and see Petra. Shes the cook and a real good one at that.

"Oh morning Eren" she greets with a smile and I smile back. Every one here is so friendly, even to me, an omega. People here don't seem to care what I am. They see me as a person, a normal werewolf.

"Morning Petra"

"What would you like for breakfast today" she asks sweetly.

"I think I'll just have peanut butter and courgettes on toast" I smile. I know weird right but I was craving it.

"Y-you sure" she looks shocked and slightly disgusted at the same time but her voice held concern.

"Yup. I'm craving it"

"Yup out know lately you've been eating some weird things"

"I can't help it, I'm hungry especially since I've been puking in the mornings and even sometimes at night" I sat simply.

"You sound like a pregnant woman" she then laughs. But I look at her with widen eyes as worrie washes over me. She stops laughing and frowns.

"What's wrong?" She asks.

"I'm a omega. You know that right" my voice was shaky.

"Yeah and?" Her voice sounded confused as it was also etched onto her face.

"You do know that omegas can get pregnant" I was now scared of the idea of having a child and I knew exactly who was the father.

"O-oh. OH, you need to go see Hanji"

"But I'm hungry Petra" I whine.

"If you go see Hanji I'll make you your food okay"

"Fine" I storm off to Hanji's office.

Now it makes sence why I didn't go on heat. I'm fucken pregnant and with Jean's child. The man who took my virginity, more like stole it from my mate. If I have one that is.

Oh how a long to have a mate, someone who can make me smile, laugh, happy. Someone who can make me feel like someone. Someone who could wash away all my troubles and make me the happiest person alive.

But with my luck he'll be an asshole, who'll beat me, torment me, reject me. Who would want me, a pathetic omega. No one that's who. Especially now that I'm gonna have child. Thus baby will ruine my life more.

I finally reach Hanji's office. I gulp before knocking on her door.

"Hanji it's Eren" I say nervously.

"Eren!!, come in" she yells.

I walk in and sit down on one for her hospital beds. I take a deep breath to calm my nerves.

"So Eren what can I do for you this fine morning"

"So I didn't go on heat 2 weeks ago-"

"Omegas go on heat" she cuts me off.

"Yes we do and it's been 6 weeks since my last one. It's supposed to be every 4 weeks. Plus I've been puking in the mornings and I'm craving weird foods lately too. I think I might be pregnant Hanji" I explain.

"Then let's do a pregnancy test, luckily I have some, all you have to do is pee on the thin end, wait 5 minutes and it should tell you" she hands me a pregnancy test.

"Here's a bucket, normally you'll do it in the bathroom, so the bucket will have to do"

I grab the bucket, turn my back to her, and per on the pregnancy test. After that we wait 5 minutes before checking the test. The test read positive.

Damit. I'm gonna be a father, well technically a mother. My life is ruined. I was brought to help clean. How am I supposed to do that if I'm pregnant and even after the child is born.

Oh on they'll send me back. No I can't have that. I can't go back there. Father Wil either kill me or me with it. Tears build up in my eyes as I think of all the horrible things father will do when I go back.

"It's gonna be alright Eren" she reassures.