Chapter 12

(UNEDITED)

This is a very important chapter okay.

Picture NOT mine.

Recap of where we left off :

"Eren's awake" she says bluntly.

"Doesn't bother me" I say but inside I was happy. I was glad he was alive but I wasn't going to tell anyone. Azai was definitely happy. Jumping around in joy.

"Don't say that. We've been having less attacks because of him. He's been so useful"

"Yeah yeah now leave me be"

"Fine" she storms off.

********** 10 weeks later **********

EREN'S P.O.V

It's been 10 weeks since my little cutting incident and in that short time of ten weeks, my stomach has grown so much. Since I'm supposed to give birth in 3 weeks.

Also for the past 10 weeks I haven't seen Alpha Rivaille once. I bet he's avoiding me, though I bet he doesn't want to ever see me again.

But if that was true than why did he save me. It's making me so confused. I don't know what to think anymore.

"Eren, Eren, Eren, EREN" Mikasa yells.

"Ah wah, what is it?" I ask.

"Have you finally figured out a name"

"Nori, it's a girls and boys name" I state. (I search up if it was a boys or girls name and it turns out it's both)

"That's a nice name Eren" Armin comments.

Hanji then brust into the room. "Armin take Eren to his room and lock him in it then to the Alphas office. Mikasa was need you on the front lines"

"W-whats going on Hanji" I ask.

"The rogues... the rogues are attacking" she says breathlessly.

"Armin take Eren to his room now" Mikasa orders.

"Okay on it" Armin starts to lead me to my room.

"Wait but there must be something I can do" I yell out.

"There is, go to your room and stay there" Hanji yells back.

That's when I notice all the pack members running up and down the hallways in chaos.

"Hanji wasn't lying was she" I whisper.

"Guess not. Now hurry up. We got to get you to your room"

"Armin, I'm pregnant, your not gonna see me run any faster than this sheesh"

"Sorry"

We finally made it to my room and I sit down on my bed as Armin leaves without a goodbye and locks me in. This really sucks.

I'm stuck here doing nothing when I should be doing something. How long will this last.

Seconds turned into minutes and minutes turned into an hour. And in that hour I spent the whole time in this room.

I loved this room so very much but not right now. I wanted to get out. Plus with the baby kicking and moving is becoming a pain.

Not only that but I bet Alpha Rivaille is out there fighting. What if he gets hurt or worse dies. What if the pack gets killed.

Then the rogues would search the pack house, find me, then kill me. I huged my plume belly and cried.

All I wanted right now I wanted to be in the arms of my mate. But that would never happen any way. My mate hates me.