Chapter 22

So this is gonna be the last chapter. I may post more parts that will be involved with the Sequel of this book.

2 years later

Eren's P.O.V

It's been 2 full years and no one has seen Marco or Jean. They both disappeared around the same time. So we all just thought that they ran off together, since they were mates.

Not that I really care about Jean. But Marco, I'll miss him and I think Nori does too. Marco was so good with Nori.

After they disappeared Nori slept less. Marco seemed to have the touch with children. All the children here miss him.

Nori is now two years old and loves running around and being outside. He speaks very little words. I know I'm a boy but I love the way he calls me 'mommy'.

The only thing that concerned Mr when Jean left was that Nori didn't have a dad. But Levi has taken up the role as dad. It warms me knowing Levi sees Nori as his own.

But now that Nori is two, we've, well Levi has been thinking of another child. I did my best getting the subject through to Nori and now he can't stop yelling 'brother' around the pack house.

"Eren" Armin yells out as he runs toward me from the hallway.

"What is it Armin?" I ask him when he finally reaches my side. Nori holds his arms out to Armin wanting a hold.

"Unck Ar" He says as he makes grabbing hands. Armin smiles and takes Nori from me and place him on his hip.

I don't know how it happened but Nori sees Armin as his uncle and Mikasa as his auntie. Not that I'm complaining, they are family too me.

"Y-your probably gonna hate me after I say this" he mumbles. I frown in confusion. Why would I hate him?

"I doubt that Armin. come on, tell me" I say with a gentle smile.

"how badly does Levi want a child?" Armin asks as if he was afraid to ask the question. I frown my brows in slight confusion.

"he's been wanting one of our own for a while now. why?" Maybe something's happened and that's why he's asking weird questions.

"please don't get mad at what I'm about to say next" Armin pleads which only makes me more confused.

"sure, just tell me what this is about" I say getting annoyed and frustrated.

"do you remember when you got kidnapped?" he asks as he becomes more nervous by the second.

"yeah. why?" I had a deep frown on my face as I searched his face for any clues on what he's trying to say.

"well... the only reason... h-he came to save you was because I told him about you, and how much power you hold" he breaths heavily after speaking.

"what are you trying to say Armin" disbelief written o my face. he had to be lying. but Armin never lies.

"he only saved you because you could give him strong pups" I don't reply, I just look at him with a blank stare.

"Eren I'm so sorry. I didn't want to tell you cause you looked so happy. I didn't want to take that away from you. but I can't just stand the thought of you getting hurt, or him using you, I'm so so sorry Eren" Armin was at the brink of tears.

"I need to go clear my head, go for a walk" I say and take Nori from Armin. "I'll be back when I'm finished with my thoughts" I turn and leave.

I didn't care if I sounded like a dick or if any of my actions had hurt him in any way. I just needed some fresh air and to clear my head.

I mean, come on, he was trying to tell me that my mate didn't love me. That he only wanted me so he can have strong pups. Levi's not like that.

All he's done over the past two years is love me and shown me kindness. It was only 2 months ago that he brought up the subject of another child.

I love and care about Armin as a brother yet he tries to tell me Levi doesn't love me. Levi does love me and he would do anything for me. Armins wrong about him.

But... Armin never lies. He's truthful and loyal and we've been together for a long time. He wouldn't lie about something like this, it's isn't in his nature.

It's just hard to think what Armins saying is a lie. But its also hard to think Levi doesn't love me.

Armin would never lie to me. Yet how can it not be a lie when Levi is loving towards me. I don't know what to do without him in my life.

I didnt realize how far I had walked as I came to the boarder line of the pack territory. I should head back now. I shouldn't of come this far with Nori. There are all sorts of dangers out there.

I go to turn back around and head back to the pack house but the sound of snapping twigs stopped me. Somethings coming towards me. When they finally came into view I was shocked, scared, worried and frightened.

It was Jason, Oral and Blade. The rogues who had kidnapped me. Why are they here? And why now?

"It's nice to see you again Eren" Jason says with a smirk and an evil glint in his eyes.

"What do you want?" I try to make myself intimidating but the fear was probably too easy to see.

"We want you and Nori of course, and my has he grown" He says, taking a step closer which makes me take a step back and into a hard chest.

I was too focused on Jason that I walked right into Blades chest. His arms wrapping around me and my son.

"We would of had you two years ago but Jean didn't follow the plan" I smirk in new found confidence.

"That's right, he told us your plans. But you can't get him. He's off somewhere with his mate" This makes Jason raise an eyebrow with an amused smirk on his face.

"Is that what your pack thinks, so he obviously didn't tell anyone what had happened or where he was going" he raises his hand to his chin and rubs it in a thinking manner.

"What?" I ask confused. What's he on about? What's he trying to say? Grrr what's with all the confusion today.

"We heard about Jean betraying us so we kidnapped his mate, then we left a little note saying he'll find his mate dead if he didn't bring Nori. In the end he showed up without Nori so Grisha killed the both of them"

"M-my father killed them" I shutter in fear.

"It was a beautiful sight seeing them lay lifeless in their own blood" He smiles at the bloody memory. "And now that we have you, we can continue our plan"

END

So that's the end of this book but there will be a sequel.

Though it might be a while in till the sequel will be up.

Also I'm giving Nori his own story along with all Eren's and Levi's children just have to think them up. I've got something planned for Nori.

Note: next part is about Eren's and Levi's children.

Thank you for reading and I hoped you enjoyed this book.