chapter 8 part 2

I'm so sorry guys that the rest of chaprer 9 didn't show up so here's the rest of it.

(UNEDITED)

Recap:

Oh on they'll send me back. No I can't have that. I can't go back there. Father Wil either kill me or me with it. Tears build up in my eyes as I think of all the horrible things father will do when I go back.

"It's gonna be alright Eren" she reassures.

Eren's P.O.V

"It's not, your gonna send me back" I shout at her.

"We won't, I'll talk to the Alpha Rivaille about it sometime tomorrow okay, I'm sure he'll be understanding"

"Thank you Hanji"

"Oh so who's the father, oh shit we took you away from your boyfriend, I'm sorry"

"I've never had a boyfriend Hanji" I take a deep breath. "My father let one of the patrol wolves rape me" when I finished saying that I broke down in tears.

"That's horrible, how dare he, we should speak to your former Alpha about this" she held a serious look.

"He won't do anything cause he is my father. Alpha Jeager is my dad. But don't tell anyone" I panic at the end.

"I wont. I've never heard of an omega being born from an Alpha"

"That's why father locked me away when other pack wolves visited, he made sure none of the pack members tell anyone about me. I've let my father down, I've disgraced him" I was a crying mess by now.

"What a horrible pack. We should go to war with them and take their land for our own" at her words I was happy but I was worried and I didn't want that to happen.

"No you can't" I shout.

"Why not Eren?" She asked confused.

"Armin and Mikasa, there like family to me. Without them I would have probably killed myself by now" I explain.

There was a knock on the door before Petra walked with a plate of food. About time, I was so so hungry.

"Here you are Eren...... So are you pregnant?" Petra asks.

"I am" I say before stuffing my face with food.

"Would you like more? Since your feeding for two"

"Oh yes please Petra. Thank you"

Levi's P.O.V

It was now after lunch and around the time Petra would come and give me my cup of tea. Just then there was a knock on my door.

"Come in"

"It's just me Levi" Petra says.

Petra walks in with a tray that has a pot of tea and two cups on it with a bowl with sugar cubes in it.

"I've brought you your tea" she sets the tray down on my desk.

"Thank you Petra"

"You don't mind if I join you right?" She asks.

"I don't mind. I'd enjoy your company" I reply.

She pours me a cup of tea and herself one. She puts one sugar cube in mine and two in her's. She knows I don't like my tea too sweet. She sits down in the seat on the opposite side of the desk.

"It seems we will have a new edition to the pack soon"

"Who the hell got pregnant at a time like this" I was slightly pissed but controlled my anger so I wouldn't take it out on her.

"Calm down. It turns out that omega, Eren, is pregnant. Though it's been 5 weeks since then so it must have happened when he was still with his old pack"

"The father of the pup can't be hid mate because if he was they wouldn't have sold him to us. An omega who gets pregnant to some one who isn't his mate. Talk about slut"

"Don't say that. Erens a really nice boy, he's sweet and kind plus you haven't even meet him"

"So you like him" I question her.

"Yes I like him as a friend, but I love you. Just don't say bad things about him okay. He's a good kid" she was now sitting on my lap.

"If you say so" I say before kissing her.

So that was chapter 9. Hoped you guys like it.

Please comment and vote.

Thank you guys for reading.