Chapter 18

The more I write chapters the more surprised I am at myself.

I did say I'll put it up on Friday but I was convinced to update sooner so here you go.

(UNEDITED)

Recap of where we left off :

When we got outside it. I saw a face I never wanted to see again. What made it worse was he was holding my baby.

"Jean" I whispered in disbelief.

Eren's P.O.V

"Um, hey Eren" Jean says awkwardly.

What's he doing here? Why's he holding Nori? Is he here for Nori? Is he here for me?

All these thoughts raced through my head as I stood there shocked. When I finally snapped out of it I glared.

"What are you doing here" I growl.

"Uh, W-well I, um, came to warn you. Can we talk alone. W-with your mate there too of course!" He shutters.

He seems different. He's acting completely different. As if he was a different person from when he- he- what's going on?

"Sure" I drag it out, very unsure of what was happening right now.

I look down at Nori and hold out my arms wanting him back. He nodded and handed Nori back over to me.

"He's very adorable" Jean comments.

"Yeah, he is" I say.

I cradle Nori and walk into Levi's office, I also notice Levi giving a small glare at Jean before following me into his office.

Jean closes the door behind him and let's out a sigh. He turns to look at us with a determined yet scared expression.

"I know you probably never wanted to see me again-" I nodded "and I know you probably want to hit me, but I've come to say a few things you probably want to hear"

"You know, that sounds like a really good idea. I don't know the relationship between you and Eren, but I don't think it's a good one"

"Y-you haven't told him?" Jean asks me.

"Oh he knows, he just doesn't know it was you" I say simply.

Levi frowns and looks confused before glaring at both me and Jean looking for answers.

"I-... I'm the f-f-father" he whispers softly.

Even though Jean said it quietly, Levi still heard. He glared dangerously before punching Jean in the face.

Jean yelped in pain as he fell on his ass. He held his hand on his right eye, saying 'ouch' now and then.

"I deserved that, I probably deserve more"

Levi sees that as an invitation and raises his fist once again, but I wouldn't let that happen.

"Levi! Let's hear him out first, I bet he has more to say"

Levi looks at me, then looks back at Jean. Levi glares but does back down and stands beside me, wrapping an arm around my waist protectively.

Jean quickly stands back up, his hand never moving away from his face. I think Levi has given him a black eye. Jean sighs.

"Look Eren... At the time it sounded like a good idea... And I was going through a rough patch. I was being a total asshole and wasn't caring about others. I know that doesn't make up for what I've done,

But I'm truly sorry, I-I raped you, I made you have a child, I probably caused trouble between you and your mate. I know what I did was wrong and I want to take it back but I can't... so I'm sorry, really I am, I'm so so sorry Eren!"

I look at him with a mixed emotions. I look up at Levi to see the same kind of look. He didn't know what to think either.

"You said, you came to warn us?" Levi asks him after awhile.

"Ah yes... your father, Eren, wanted to talk to me. When I got to his office, there were three rogues. They said they helped delivered Nori.

There names were um... Blade... um Oral... and I think Jason. They told your father all about omegas and how important you are. He now wants you back"

Unknown P.O.V

I had my ear up against the door, listening into their conversation. So it seems Jean has told them.

That was a very stupid mistake Jean made. He should of just done what he was told.

Yet no, he went ahead and told and just put everyone's lives at stake. Especially his and his mate's.

You want to know how I found out. Well let's just say Marco couldn't stop talking about him.

Was it a good thing Marco kept going on about Jean. On Jean's part, no. On our part, yes. This gives us an advantage.

"Hey Marco, you want to go for a run with me?" I ask as nicely as possible.

"Ah, yeah sure, why not"

We go outside and shift behind a tree. When we both come from behind our trees, you could easily tell, I towered over him.

His wolf was a small black one, but I bet bigger than Eren's wolf, and in the sunlight you could say it was a dark brown. His eyes were a soft brown colour.

"Let's go" I mind link him.

He nods his wolf head and we were off. Me slightly behind him.

He was too innocent. He doesn't see the bad in people. Sometimes it comes in handing but in times like these, no.

He may think I'm friendly but no, I'm not friendly. Not even just a little bit. That's why he won't see this coming.

As as we were far enough from the pack house and getting close to the border line.

I did I quick side turn and pushing him roughly into a tree. Knocking the air out of him.

His limp body falls to the ground. He wasn't dead or anything. That blow was not strong enough. He probably just a few broken ribs.

I shifted back into my human form. Jason said that me and the others should hide clothes and a cheap phone close to the border line.

It made it easy for these situations. I found some clothes that were very well hidden and put them on.

I grabbed the cheap phone, which had no contacts, and dialed Jason's number.

"Hello" he answers.

"It's me"

"What is it"

"Jean's told them everything" I state and he chuckles.

"Well that's too bad... anything else"

"It turns out Jean has a mate here, I've got him knocked out in his little wolf form"

"Find a way to give a note to Jean. We'll come pick him up. Good job" He's says before hanging up.

I know sad right. But hey its also sad that we're coming pretty close to the end of the story. And I promise, Eren and Levi will fuck before it ends. Also I'm thinking of having a sequel.

Levi: How date that fucken horse face show up here. *growls*

Eren: but he came to help us!

Levi: I don't care. I just want to rip his throat out.