chapter 14

(UNEDITED)

So it's probably been awhile since I last updated but I was working on 'Remodeling' on my book 'attack on one shots' and I'm really busy with school and it doesn't help when I'm helping my sister with her two kids. Ones 19 months the others 3 months. I don't hate. I love my nieces. It's just hard to update.

So this is a SHORT chapter

Picture of Oral below.

This is how I pictured him

This is how I pictured him. I draw him myself.

Recap of where we left off

"Oh but we will and you have absolutely no say about it. You will give us an army" Jason says before leaving the room leaving me to cry.

☆☆☆☆☆3 weeks later☆☆☆☆☆

EREN'S P.O.V

It's already been 3 weeks and I'm due to have the baby any minute now. It kinda scares me.

The thought of the baby being born from my ass is a scary thought. Will Nori be okay, will I be okay.

I read once that it helps if I walk . I rub my belly as I walk in a circle around the room.

I kept doing this for awhile in till a pain shots through my body. It fades away buy come back stronger.

It keeps happening in till something wet starts running down my legs. I look down only to find that my water broke.

"T-the baby's coming" I whisper.

The contractions keep coming as it becomes to painful that I scream out in pain and fall to my knees.

I try to crawl away from the door as the sound of feet could be heard. I let out another scream as I hack another contraction.

My eyes begin to water from the pain I was feeling. I was now sweating as they rushed into the room.

"Oral hold him down, Blade spread his legs, the baby's coming" Jason orders.

"D-don't touch me" I say.

"Oh shit up" Oral shouts as he flips me into my back.

Blade sits in front of me and pulls my pants off but not without me kicking my legs about.

"You two hold his legs apart for Blade" Jason orders.

Two men come over, one in each side as they hold my legs apart. I scream out in pain again. Another contraction.

"Start pushing" Blade says.

"N-no"

"Listen here you piece of omega shit, you better start pushing" Oral threatens.

His threat doe it and I begin to push. I grip onto whatever was closet as I scream in pain.

"I see the head, keep pushing'

I keep pushing and soon the baby was born, they cleaned Nori up and passed him to me.

Nori was a baby boy. His eyes were a light brown, kinda like his dad's. I didn't know what colour his hair was since he didn't have any yet.

"You gonna feed him" Jason says.

"What?" I ask.

"You gonna feed him"

"What fucken gender do you think I am. I'm a boy not a girl" I shout.

"Watch how you speak" Oral growls. I glare at him.

"Do you really not know anything about yourself" Jason questions.

"I only know what you told me"

"Well since omegas can produce babies they can also produce milk. But since you don't have breasts your milk forms inside your body... Oral show him" Jason says and Oral ealks closer to me.

"D-don't come near me" I shutter.

Oral takes Nori from me and hands him to Blade as I cry my babies name, wanting him back.

Oral pushes me to the ground and sits on me and pulls my nipple and, believe it or not, milk comes out.

"N-no way" I say in disbelief.

"Jason" I man yells and storms into the room.

"What is it" Jason demands.

"We're under attack"

"So they finally found us" he whispers. "Lock Eren in here and guard it, they're here for him" Jason orders.

"Yes sir" they say.

They rush out and lock the door. They're after me. H-has Levi come. No, he wouldn't come for me but maybe his pack.

I look down at Nori. I should probably feed him. I cradle him and lift his head my to my right nipple and he latches on and sucks.

Never in my life did I think I would have a baby and breastfeed. I couldn't help but smile down at Nori.

The sound of yelling and fighting could be heard outside the door but it soon stopped and silence filled the air.

Worrie filled my body. Then the door was kicked down and there standing in the entrance of the door was the last person I expected.

Levi.

So short chapter like really short. Sorry bout that. I'll try to make the next one longer.

Levi: so Nori is finally born.

Eren: yup isn't he beautiful

Levi: no

Eren: What why not

Levi: cause he ain't mine