Chapter 58

Luciano's POV

" Just just keep me updated on how it goes down in Miami." I tell one of my guys as I finish up the phone call.

" Will do." He assured me.

I hang up and sit back in my chair.

As much as I want to focus on my guys going to Miami to take care of an incoming shipment I can't. All I can think about is Sophia and the two of us in the vineyard.

Closing my eyes I can almost feel her soft skin beneath my fingers. Her warm breath against my skin. The sound of her moans.

How I wish I can relieve that moment over and over and over.

Even this morning when I laid her on my bed how I wished I could've stayed there with her. Stayed with her until she woke up. Kiss her good morning. Say how beautiful she looks asleep. Instead I had to take this damn phone call. A phone call I can't delay or ignore.

The door of my office opening brought me out of my thoughts.

I turn to see Michael stepping in.

" You're done." He states when he sees that I'm not on the phone anymore.

" Yes. The guys will keep me updated." I tell him.

" Of course they will. So, did any of them mention Frankie or Gustavo?" He wondered as he came and took a seat.

" No. Apparently Frankie is too busy finding Gustavo that he's ignoring everyone else. Make sure you get a hold of him Michael. You know how he can get." It tell him.

" I do." He let out a breath. " Anyways, where were you last night? You weren't here or in your room." He said.

I grin. " I was with Sophia."

" Sophia?" His eyebrows rose. " What were you doing with her?" He asked as he lit up a cigarette.

" Well we just-" I rub my jaw and find myself grinning. " We slept together." I confess.

Michael rose a brow.

" Really now?"

" Yes and Michael this time I didn't provoke it. I didn't force her. She wanted it. She encouraged it and-" I can't continue on how it was.

" Luciano you sound like a teenager loosing his virginity for the first time." He scoffed.

" You just wouldn't understand how different it was this time Michael." I say.

" Must be if she encourage it. Although it's how she'll be acting now that I'll watch out for." He said.

I look at him oddly.

" Why?"

He gave me a look.

" You know how women are. One moment they act like they like you the next detest you." He says.

I can't help but scoff knowing very well that he's right. One moment Sophia will be kind and the next she's back to hating me.