Chapter 41

////

Sophia at the side---->

////

Sophias POV

In all the thirty minutes we've been seated around the dining table I have concluded one thing. Well two actually. The first is that Loretta annoys me to the point where I want to stab myself in the thigh. Literally. Secondly, she is still clearly hung up on Luciano. It's obvious in the way she hangs off his every word.

Now don't get me wrong. Her being hung up on him doesn't annoy me. She herself annoys me. I mean she sniffs her food. Chews loudly. Her laugh is obnoxious. God! I'll rather hang out all day with Luciano then her and that says something.

As I'm chewing the mouthful of breadstick in my mouth I can't help but watch as Loretta chats away with Luciano, Michael, and James. Her tone is flirtatious. The way she chews her food is flirty. The way she's sitting with her chest out even shows she's interested. Slutty. She's slutty. I concluded.

" Psst?" A slice of cucumber slapping me in the face caused me to blink and look away. Turning I see Eliza now occupying the once empty seat besides me.

" That's a good slice of wasted cucumber." I say.

" Sorry it's just that-" she glanced at the others before she leaned into me. Very much so that I got a whiff of her perfume. " Who is she?" She nodded towards Loretta.

Right. Eliza and Loretta haven't been formally introduced considering Eliza barely showed up for lunch.

" Her name's Loretta. She's Lucianos ex fiancé." I say.

" So that's her." Eliza clicked her tongue as she seemed to examine Loretta with narrowed eyes.

" You know of her?" I asked her.

" Yeah. Well somewhat. Luciano told me about her. Not much. Just a little bit. She's prettier then I thought." She commented. " Obviously you're prettier." She added.

" I know that." I huffed.

" But what is she doing here? I mean she's the ex! Shouldn't she be off somewhere not here and looking as if she wants to catch Luciano in her web. By web I mean inbetween her legs." I almost spit out my lemonade.

" I don't care that she's here Eliza." I say.

" How can you not care? She's the ex. She's a dangerous person to have around your husband."

She's right. Loretta is a danger but I don't care. If not I'm grateful she's here. Maybe with her being here Luciano can get it in his right mind to give me a divorce. A divorce and Loretta will be there waiting for him with open arms. Or open legs. Whatever.

" Eliza why-"

" What are you two whispering about?" Michael asked with a grin.

" Nothing!" Both Eliza and I exclaimed at the same time.

Michael just rolled his eyes.

" Hey why didn't you tell me you were back!?" Eliza threw him a piece of a breadstick. It him in the forehead.

" Can't get pissed when I got here no more then an hour ago blondie." Michael retorted.

" Still." Eliza said.

Michael scoffed and Eliza stuck her tongue out at him.

" Big baby." Michael mumbled under his breath.

" Eliza now that you've joined us I want you to meet Loretta. Loretta this is Eliza, James cousin and a very old friend." Luciano introduced the two.