Chapter 38

///

Sophia At Side---->

////

Lucianos POV

Walking out the bathroom showered and dressed I look at Sophia who's still seated on the chair. Gazing out the window.

" Are you going to eat dinner?" I ask her.

" I'm not hungry." She says.

" You barely ate this morning. Yesterday you didn't eat. I don't want you to get sick." I tell her.

" Well I don't care if I get sick." She retorts.

Letting out a breath I go to her and grab her arm pulling her up from the chair.

" You are not going to get sick. You're going to eat go it!?"

She glanced down at where my fingers are clasped around her wrist.

" Is everything you do going to be by force?" She asked.

My jaw clenched.

" Yes. Yes it will be if you don't do as I say."

" Well I don't have to do as you say!" She pulled her arm away and walked towards the window.

" Sophia you haven't eaten. Please I just-"

" Fine!" She turned to face me. " Fine."

Walking past me she opened the door and walked down the hall.

Shaking my head at her complex emotions I follow after her.

" Sophia I should tell you that everyone can tell you're in a foul mood by the face you're making. So please just try to smile and keep up appearances before them." I tell her.

" Whatever." She says.

" And I also wanted to tell you," I stop her before she descends the rest of the stairs. " Tomorrow I'm going into town. I was wondering if you wanted to join me?" I asked her.

Her eyes widened slightly.

" Town? Tomorrow you say you're going?" She blinked.

" Yes. Eliza was originally going to go and drop some things off but I thought I shall do it. I haven't seen some people in years and I'll like to catch up." He said.

She shook her head. " No. No, this-"

" Sophia is something wrong?"

She blinked and looked at me.

" No. There's- I don't want to go." She snapped before she descended down the rest of the stairs and walked off to the dining room.

Letting out a sigh I wasn't surprised by her saying no. If not it's what I was expecting.

///

The usual crowing of a rooster woke me the next morning.

Sitting up in bed I looked around the bedroom I decided to stay in. It's smaller then the other one. Still it has a bed.

I didn't sleep in the same bed as Sophia last night. During dinner last night I was giving it some thought and decide to stay in another room. Not just for the night but for a while. She hates me so I'm giving her space.