By the time school had finished, Alex parked outside of Noah's house. She bite her thumb nail, unsure on how to talk to Noah about this situation. Seeing Noah will get excited over new information for his murder board rather then dealing with reality.

Alex got the courage to get out of her car and walk straight to Noah's room. Noah, shocked, seeing his friend randomly pop up in his room without no call.

"Noah... let me see your murder board." Alex orders him, while Noah was bewildered, seeing his friend so straight up and he felt a different vibe from the brunette.

"I'm not sure who's the accomplice, there's too many possibilities-" Noah was soon cut off by Alex.

"But there has to be! There has to be that one, the one who is out to get us." Alex mentions, turning around facing a shocked Noah.

"You can't go search for the killer by yourself." Noah replies while Alex let out a laugh which only frightened Noah more.

"Noah, this isn't some part of a horror movie, this is my life." Alex responded to him, as she bite her bottom lip, and then turned back to face Noah's murder board. Scanning each detail of each photo and information, sinking it in.

"It's a suicide mission, don't do this." Noah begged, as he followed Alex out of his room as she left.

"Try and stop me." Alex tells Noah, as she took one more glance at the scrawny white boy and then walked towards her jeep.

˚˚˚

Alex Verona punches the punching bag viciously while being observed by Michael Hale from not far behind.

"Okay, let's try this." Michael puts on gloves, now both of his hands up in Alex's face as she began to practice her punches on him. She added a kick and there, putting her whole weight and strength into her training.

"You must think I'm crazy about this don't you?" Alex starts the conversation as she continues her punches while he licked his lips.

"No, I don't actually." he responds as they shared a glance. Alex had stopped for a brief second as the stare between the two hadn't been broken.

"Then what do you think?" she asks, as she licks her dry lips. Michael

"I think there's a girl right in front of me who's just trying to survive this fucked up town."

˚˚˚

"Jake literally escaped death, if it wasn't for Alex Verona he would be six feet under. Death doesn't like to be cheated... what if the killer thought if he couldn't kill Jake, he could kill Alex's father?" Noah questions himself as he was staring back at his friends and then the murder board.

"It's all about one thing: survival. When that instinct is challenged, our brains go on overdrive. It's what we learned in psych class." Noah explains to his group of friends, as they were discussing Alex's recent behaviour.

"It's been a week, come on guys. She lost her father, I would be worried if she wasn't doing anything at all." Audrey tells the group, while everyone was silent.

"We have to meet it and beat it. Alex thinks she's going to kill the accomplice." Noah adds, while Kieran glances at Jake Fitzgerald.

"That's crazy, she can't seriously think she's going to kill this psychotic killer?" Kieran mentions while everything was still, no movement, no words being said.

"I'm just scared she's going to get hurt." Brooke admits in a whisper tone as her stare is on the ground.

"Guys, this is Alex Verona we're talking about here. Brooke, you know her, you know she isn't at her greatest state." Jake tells Brooke as the blonde held her head down.