TWENTY

[ xx

[ xx. CHAPTER TWENTY ]

Jake Fitzgerald gazes at his girlfriend while she's in slumber. How her hair fell upon her face as her eyes were completely shut. Jake removed that strand of hair out of Alex Verona's face. Which resulting for her to scrunched her face which Jake told her that she resembles a bunny.

I can't believe you're mine, he thought to himself as he watches his girlfriend sleep. He didn't have the heart to wake her up considering he found her sleeping adorable. But being Jake Fitzgerald, a smirk grew on his face. He had thought of a perfect idea on how to wake her up. He grabbed his song and started typing the Pocketful of Sunshine, by Natasha Bedingfield.

"I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine.
I got a love and I know it's all mine.
Do what you want, but you're never gonna break me.
Sticks and stones are never gonna shake me.
Take me away. Take me away.
A secret place. A secret place.
A sweet escape. A sweet escape!"

Jake Fitzgerald sings loudly and horribly out of tune as Alex Verona jumped, waking up. Alex Verona sends many death glares to her boyfriend as she flipped him the middle finger.

"What the fuck Jake?!" she questions as she wraps the thin silk sheet around her naked body, walking towards the Fitzgerald boy. He flashes her a cheesy smile as she lightly punches his chest. "I hate you, you know how much I hate that song!" she giggles, walking towards the bathroom but soon Jake caught her by her waist. Jake plants a kiss on her neck, "Good morning the devilish Verona." he greets, earning Alex to give him a look. He placed his chin on her shoulder.

"We have school, come on." Alex tells him as she walks towards the shower with Jake following her behind her as he admired her back.

"Shower sex? I like the way you're thinking!" Jake smirks at the Verona girl as she turned on the shower and waited for the warm water. "Well considering how I was woken up this morning, I'm thinking about taking a shower by myself." the brunette decides as she steps in the shower, closing her eyes as the warm water hits her body.

"You know you love me babe." Jake mocks as he was outside of the shower, staring at himself in the mirror. "Fuck you, Jake Fitzgerald." she spats, laughing from the shower.

A smirk grew on Jake's face as he steps in the shower, Alex's eyes still closed but once she opened them. She gasps, covering her breasts seeing Jake was staring at them.

"Jake!" she exclaims, as he puts his hands up in defence. "Babe, I've seen it all and trust me you look more than beautiful." he whispers in ear as she washes her body.

"Thank you, you look good yourself." Alex compliments as she stared down Jake Fitzgerald in the shower.

Jake smirks as he began to suck on Alex's neck, hitting her spot. A soft moan escapes her lips. "O-okay. Five minutes." Alex mentions as she grabs his face, pulling him into a kiss. Jake picks up Alex Verona as she wraps her legs around him. The pair continued, their lips in unison.