"I take the bus."

"I could maybe drop you off if that's okay. " suggested Isla, waiting for his answer as he stood in the same position. Don gripped the straps of his backpack and pondered over the offer -an offer that could never come again.

"Yeah. Sure."

"Come on, get in." Isla invited once he accepted her off. She got into her car and slid her key in the ignition, turning it to fire it up. Opening the passenger door and putting one foot in, Adonte joined her in the car and shut his door shortly after she shut hers.

"You can put your bag on the backseat if you want." Isla said, sitting her purse down on the back floor. Adonte took the bag from his back and sat it on the backseat carefully.

"Nice car." he compliments. Issy nods with a smile as she drove around the school's roundabout slowly.

"Thanks!"

"So about this tutoring, my place or yours? Or we could meet up somewhere public." Adonte asked. Isla swayed her head.

"It doesn't matter really. We could rotate all three but maybe my place first then yours then over lunch or something."

Adonte nods in understanding and agreement, tapping his thighs as he faced forward. "Where's the first place you think we should hit for the interviews?"

"I see a lot of homeless people downtown at corners but we could always go to the homeless shelter. Then maybe you could talk to business workers. I'll just record and think of the questions." Isla giggled at the thought as a smile tugged at Adonte's lips. He then nodded.

"If that makes you more comfortable."

Awkwardly it got quiet as neither of them said anything, only rode in silence. Soon however, Isla broke it for directions. "Where do you live? Or do I need to drop you off somewhere else?"

Thinking about the shift he had this evening at the shack, he looked at his watch. It would be an hour until he needed to get there. He didn't have any homework for the day-at least none too time consuming so he wouldn't mind trying to engage in more conversation. "I mean I have a shift in an hour but until then -"

"You're free, huh?" Isla caught his drift and glanced his direction. He nodded slowly, looking at the side of her face. "Alright well we could han-oh my god, they're open. " Isla went into a mumble and looked over to the left side of the road.

Adonte wasn't too sure what she was looking at but whatever it was, it had got her attention instantly. "Do you mind if we stop here right quick?"

"You're the driver. I don't mind. "

Isla breathed a "Thank you." and flipped her left turning signal light on and got into the lane, turning into a parking lot of a small building. A neon open sign flashed through window trying to flag down drivers and that's exactly what it did to Isla.

Once she parked, she wasted no time to get out and head towards the front door of the building with her purse on her side. Growing curious, Adonte got out of the car too and followed her as she was already entering. He pulled the door open and looked around in amazement, mumbling woah underneath his breath.