Noticing he didn't respond nor move, she spoke up again. "You gonna just stand there like a doofus or get your willy sucked?" Furrowing his brows at her terminology, Adonte turned back to the guys as the girl was now doing the actions to Kain. Don walked up to their side slowly as Marcus still stood erect and at attention towards the girl's face.

"Do this count in the bet?" Adonte asked. Marcus shook his head no watching the x rated actions in front of him.

"Strictly vaginal."

Adonte nods slowly, enjoying the show as well. Marcus looked at him and punched him lightly in the gut, knitting together his eyebrows. "Take yo dick out nigga." He spoke, nudging him again and Adonte hit him back.

"Yo, stop. That gay shit. Okay." Adonte whispered in answer while loosening his red sweats strings. Kain hissed, "Aw fuck" once his orgasm shot through his body and onto the female's face-who went by the name liberty. Liberty kept her mouth gapped open as the cum splattered to numerous parts of her nude body.

"Put this on." Marcus instructed, handing Adonte a condom. They all had wore one to protect themselves from any diseases the loose girl may be carrying through her mouth. Tearing it openly carefully, Adonte positioned the rubber on his tip and rolled it on slowly.

"Aye Lib!" Marcus called as J.T. stood in front of them, still into her recording stance. Marcus smacked the back of his hand to Adonte's chest, insinuating him next of her services. She wobbled over to him on her knees and sent a slight smirky smile up to him before popping her mouth open-her tongue was a shade of red from the lollipop she ate on the way there.

Liberty pulled Adonte closer to her by his penis, shoving him in her mouth and effortlessly down her throat though of the size difference of all three guys-his friends in the background cheering on the actions as Adonte bit down on his lip, enjoying his first time receiving oral.

- · -

The gang of friends huddled up together. J.T. stood in the middle as Kain and Marcus crowded her watching the short flim from last night. Adonte gripped the straps of his book bag, walking up to them since they were near his locker.

"What's up?" He spoke to them and they ignored him unintentionally, in tuned to the video. Adonte looked over J.T. shoulder to see what kept their attention. The night before flashed in his mind from seeing part of the video where Liberty sucked tip of all three guys at once and caused brief tingles in his stomach.

Marcus looked up with a smirky grin and finally acknowledged him standing there among them. They connected palms and shoulder bumped in a greeting before Marcus opened his mouth to talk. "Last night was so clutch brah'!"

Kain agreed while J.T. was putting her phone away to keep from getting it taken. Adonte nodded in response as well, speaking to the others with similar actions, and put in his code to his locker. Once it opened, he shoved his backpack inside and grabbed his world language book.

"Aw shit DD, you have an audience bro." Kain whispered as the three looked to the side at the two girls eyeing through the group straight to Adonte. Meanwhile, Adonte looked down and flipped through the book to grab the homework from inside that was partially completed. Adonte sighed before being nudged hard by J.T. to gain his attention to the girls. "Look nigga."

Finally looking up and towards the side, DD saw the girls staring with small giggles and a slight smirk. One scribbled her number down against the faded red locker and walked into the gap of the huddle up to him. He looked down at her bewilderedly as her friend stood right behind her and the guys along with J.T. stood back watching it all unfold.