Ch. 18

Mark's P.O.V.

I saw him there as furious as I was.

  "You think you can just go and her pregnant?" He said walking closer and pointing the knife towards me, "My girlfriend." Who and the hell was this guy?

   My attention turning back to MY girlfriend that was pregnant and in pain. I looked between her and this guy. He seen my glaze glance from him to her. A smirk had risen onto his face.

   "No, no, no," He said raising his knife, "You do it and you're dead little man." His said insulting my height....Dick.

   I decided to take a risk. I pushed him out from (Y/N) then proceed to close and lock the door that he was on the other side of. I rushed by her side and saw how bad she actually was. I quickly called the ambulance/ cops and rushed by her side.  All the emotions I hadn't felt yet came pouring in. Sadness, worry, confusion, you name it. I started thinking about our children if they would make it, if (Y/n) would make it, really. My thoughts were shattered by the sound of beating and banging at the door.

   "(Y/N), hold on alright, its going to be okay." I said giving her hand a squeeze before getting up. But as I did I heard a muffled voice. "What?" I said tears forming in my eyes as I turned back to (Y/N).

   "Mark, what about Matthew and Michelle." I noticed the second name what about the first? I thought were going to have two girls.

  "What are y-" I was cut off by the sound of the door busting open.

   "Well, well, well." He said in a scoff. "If it isn't the cheating little whore and her little son of a bitch." He said in a hysterical fit of laughter.

   "Get away from her." I said as he came a bit closer towards us.

   "What are you going do if I don't?" He said twirling the bloody knife in his hands.

   "I-I'll-"I was cut of by the knife entering my shoulder. "Goddamn it." I mumbled through the pain.

  "Now, are we ready to go darling?" He said pushing me towards the ground.

  I saw from where I was that she moved her side to side, trying to back away from him. Her eyes were filled with fear, I would never forget the way they feared him. As the pain became unbearable I felt my eyes become heavy. I tried screaming but no sound came out. I hear ruffled screams, as my whole world went a pitch black.

   I woke up in a cold sweat. Was I moving...? I looked around to see paramedics?

   "Sir, will you please lie back down we will be at the hospital in a few minutes." He said pushing me down.

   "(Y/N)? Where is (Y/N)?" I asked panicked.

   "Ms. (L/N), is in the car ahead of us.

   My world faded to the darkness once again.

  I woke up in an uncomfortable position. I looked around to see bland blue walls. I got up, but as I did I felt something tug at my arms. I looked back to see an IV in my arm. I decided to pull it out this time, because I had to find (Y/N). I slowly walked out to see down the hall there was a counter with a small woman behind it.

   "Whatcha need honey?" She asked in a sweet voice.

   "The room of (Y/N) (L/N)." I tried saying it calmly.

   "I'm sorry she's in surgery. But if you want to know if the babies are okay just go down that hall then turn right." She returned to her stack of papers.

  The babies made it? I ran down the hall to see two little babies in the very front, right behind the glass, almost as if you could touch them. I looked down to see Fischbach written on the little piece of paper. But, it wasn't two pink blankets, there was a pink and blue...