Ch.8

Mark's P.O.V

   I had got off (Y/N) making my way to the living room. 'She must like me a little to tease me to that extent,' I thought to myself as I grabbed the TV remote. I heard the shower turn on and thought that I could use a shower. I smiled at my own thought.

   "Hey (Y/N)?"

   "WHAT?"She screamed from the other side of the door.

   "Can I join you?"

   She then opened the door and held up her ring finger."You see a ring?"

   "No?"

   "Okay then there is you answer." She said with a childish grin.

   "Whatever, you are just a LOOOSER."

   "And I will be a proud loser."

    I walk to the living room and turn on a movie while waiting for (Y/N) to get out of the shower. When she finally came out she was in and was dressed in a pair of flannel pajama pants and the same black shirt I gave her to sleep in last night.

   "So (Y/N) I was wondering if you wanted to go on another date tonight?"

   "Yeah sure, let me go get some clothes that are suitable enough for me to wear out."She said with a smile.

   When she was out of the door I went into my room and got changed so I could record some videos.

Your P.O.V.

   I went into my apartment searching for the keys I had searched for last night. As I entered my room I found the keys on my dresser staring right at me. With a sigh of relieve, I went into lie on my bed. As I did I could hear Mark screaming at something. I dismissed it for him playing a game. I then walked over to the closet to pick out some actual clothes.

   When I was finished I had a pair of blue jeans slightly ripped and a black and white stripped shirt. As I was looking threw my shoes (F/N) entered my room.

   "Hey (Y/N) do you wanna go shopping with me?"

   "Sure just give me a second." I said grabbing a pair of black slip-on shoes.

    With that we were out of the door and in my vehicle. We drove down the road to a big mall. We entered a few stores but one caught my eye. It had a beautiful red dress showing threw the entrance.I went in to find the beautiful dress. 

   The red dress was strapless and was cut to hang around the knees. It was tight around the breast and then flowered out at the waist. Around the dresses there were tables for some stuff that would go with the dress. As I walked around to the tables my phone went off.

   Mark

    Hey, for tonight wear some thing fancy.

You: Okay will do, what time we gonna leave?                                                                                                                     Mark:6:30 if you can make it!                                                                                                                                                       You: Okay see you then!

    I looked away from my phone to the tables. It showed a light gray pull over jacket, a black necklace with matching necklace, and a beautiful maroon handbag. I looked at the price to discover it wasn't bad at all. I looked over to expect (F/N) there but she wasn't. I then remembered she said that she was going to Hot Topic to, "Look at the crazy shit," as she said. I went to go pay for the items and left.

~~~~~Skip to when you are getting ready~~~~~~~~~

   I went in the bathroom and grabbed my makeup bag. I put on a light foundation that matched my skin color. I put on mascara and a light brown eye shadow. I applied some peach colored lipstick and light blush. I grabbed the dress and sweater putting them on my body. I put on the necklace and earrings before letting my hair fall from the messy bun.

   I took my hair and placed it in between the hot curling iron. The lightly curled hair fell at me shoulders. As I stood there knowing it was debating whether it looked bad or not, a memory was creeping in the back of my mind.

Flashback

   I looked in the mirror at the girl with a dark blue dress on with and makeup on her face making her look beautiful. Her side hurt from the beating from her boyfriend she just received. Now just minutes later she was getting ready for a date he had just told her about. He entered the room with a devilish look on his face. 

This was a face she had seen many times before; she knew what was coming.

   After the violent act against her, he ordered her to get dressed once more. They then went to a bar were her boyfriend would convince young drunken women to have sex with him. The nights were uncomfortable with him. Never knowing if he was going to rape her once more.

End of Flashback

   My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of someone knocking at the door. I hurried to put on my black hills while heading towards the door. I opened it to see mark dressed in blue jeans with a white shirt and a slim black tie.

   "You look beautiful!"

   "Thanks, you look very handsome." I said with a smile.

   "Welp, you ready to go?"

   "Yeah come on."

   He led me to his car opening the door just like last time. He entered the car starting up the engine. We had been driving for at least twenty minutes when I asked him.

   "Where are we going?"I asked getting kinda bored.

   "You can wait and see." He said with a light smirk.

   "Fine, can you at least turn on the radio." 

    "Sure." He said reaching for the nob taking his eyes of the road.

    When he did so another car appeared on the road. It was swerving side to side. Mark was now looking at the road with the same confusion. As we came closer to the car it swerved in front of us.

    "MARK, TURN THE WHEEL!" But my call was to late as the car collided into us, making me jolt.