Ch. 12

Sorry for short chapter I just like cliff hangers :/

Your P.O.V.

   "I will stay."

   "(Y/N) I was so worried that you would pick to go." She said hugging me with tears in her eyes.

   "Why didn't you want me to stay with you?" I asked with confusion.

   "Because I wanted to see my grandchildren!" She said almost yelling.

   "Wait what?" I said even more confused.

   "Oh, um I didn't say anything." She said breaking away from the hug.

  "Okay?" 

   "Remember (Y/N) I love you."

   "I love you too." And as soon as I did I left from the room.

   I sat straight up to look at my surroundings. I first saw the monitors that had kept me alive. As I looked to my body covered in wires I heard the beeping that matched my heartbeat. I then looked to right to see Mark asleep in his wheelchair.

   "Mark!" I screamed happy to see him.

   "(Y/N)!" He screamed while tears gathered in his eyes. He grabbed me to wrap me in his warm arms tightly.

   "Mark why are you crying." I said as I rested my head in his neck.

   "I thought you died because of me!" He sobbed.

   "Well I'm here aren't I?" I said looking into his eyes.

   He nodded his head and then kisses me. The kiss was heated and filled with passion. I had never experienced one the same. He pulled away with tears in his eyes. His eyes scanned my body and a tear slipped out.

    "Mark it's okay you couldn't help it."

   "No, I could have helped it." He said getting angry.

   "Mark stop it, what happened was an accident no one could have stopped it." I said getting angry just as he did.

  "Yes I could have!" He screamed tears rolling down his face. "I could've swerved a-and you wouldn't be hurt, but look you ALMOST DIED BECAUSE OF ME!"He said with tears rolling sown his face in dozens.

   I was no longer  mad at him but know I felt remorse. "Mark It's okay I'm just glad your here with me." I said with a smile through the tears.

   He brought me into a kiss. It continued for awhile until I felt my broken lungs gasp for air. He looked at me with his adorable crooked smile. He held me close in a hug.

   "(Y/N) will you be my girlfriend?"

   " Mark, I-"