Ch. 14

Mark's POV

Warning: THERE WILL BE SMUT.  DO YOU UNDERSTAND xX_Cutieplier_Xx?

One month later...

  It had been a month and (Y/N) still wasn't out of the hospital. A lot had happened it that month too. We had become closer in every single way. We had even become boyfriend and girlfriend. We had shared past lives with each other. (Y/N) got the news...of her parents the day the nurse asked me to leave. She was broke in so many ways. But, gladly me, (F/N), and (A/F's/N) were there for her.  I had got of the hospital three days after we found out.

   Right now I was in the all too familiar chair beside her bed. She lied there asleep. The last conversation we had was how she was tried of being in the hospital. I didn't blame her either, I had spent most of my time here, even after I was released.

    By now both mine and her bones were healed. But apparently they wanted to keep an eye on her organs to make sure there wasn't anymore bleeding. The doctor now entered the room looking up from his clip board.

   "Ms. (Y/N) is now free to go." He said with a smile.

   "What? Wait really?" I asked in shock.

    "Yep, all you have to do is wake her up." With that I shook her arm gently.

   "W-what is it Mark." She asked raising her head.

   "The doctor said you were free to go." I said with a smile.

   "W-Wait really?" She asked confused. I nodded my head with an even bigger smile. She screeched with joy.

~Time skip,because you think I'm really going to write that shit.~

   (F/N) had came and picked us up from the hospital. I didn't really drive that much anymore, just to go from the hospital and back. But (A/F's/N) had dropped me off before I had knew she was getting out today. I sat in the back thinking while (Y/N) sat up front talking to (F/N).

   Apparently (F/N) and (A/F's/N) had to go to work, so I asked if (Y/N) wanted to come over so she wouldn't be alone. So now here we were snuggled up on the couch watching a movie. She looked so peaceful, sitting there with full focus on the screen in front of us.

    I couldn't focus on the movie. All those late nights talking. She had mentioned something about her EX boyfriend, but when I asked her about him she just dodged the subject. I looked at her face, the lamp's light reflecting off her skin. Her lips glistened dimly.

   Your P.O.V.

   I felt Mark eyes on me. It seemed he wasn't paying attention to the movie. I tried not to break under the pressure of his stare. 'Maybe I have something on my face?' I thought to myself as I put my head in my hands. I heard a slight sign release from Mark's mouth. I held my breath as I felt Mark's hands grip around my waist.

    "What's wrong Mark?" I asked as I became worried of what was happening.

   "Nothing, can't I hold you?" Mark asked with a smile.

   "Well, hmm, I guess you can." I said with smirk, forgetting the movie.

   "You guess?" He said pretending to be hurt.

   "Well, maybe not I guess." I said with a giggle connecting my lips with his.

    Mark smiled through our kiss. When I tried to pull away he only pulled me closer to his body. We continued our kiss, not long after he bit my body lip begging for entrance. I let him and we continued to deepen the kiss. His hands trailed up and down my body, soon finding their way under my shirt, cradling my back.  I wrapped my hands around his neck.

    He pushed me backwards so I was resting on the couch. I pulled away for a second only to take off his shirt. We quickly returned to our heated kiss. His hands traveled down to the hem of my jeans, unbuttoning them. As he returned to the kiss my own hands traveled down to his pants, doing the same as he did with mine. He paused for a moment and looked into my eyes warmly.

   "Are you sure you want to do this." He said with a hint of lust in his eyes.

   "Yeah." I said simply biting my lip.

   With that he picked me up from the couch, carrying me towards his bedroom. He sat me down gently on the bed, kissing me softly. His lips moved down onto my neck, biting it softly. He found my sweet spot causing me to moan out softly. His hands moved up and down my figure carefully.

  His hands landed on the straps of my bra. He slowly, but seductively took of my bra, all while kissing my lips sloppily. His lips travel over my breast and down to my stomach. His rough hands traveled up my legs, he stopped at my panties (I HATE THAT WORD!) He pulled them down my legs slowly, teasing me as I became wet. He kissed my thighs, to only then return to my upper body. He pulled his muscular body apart from mine.

  My hands traveled down his chest. I stopped as I felt the fabric of his boxers under my hands. I pulled them down to reveal his erected member. I threw them to the floor allowing Mark to continue kissing my naked body. He continued trailing down my body leading down to my folds. He stopped their and came back up towards my face and asked.

   "Are you ready?" He asked his eyes filled with lust.

   "Y-Yeah." I stuttered putting my arms around his neck.

   With my words he entered. I feeling of pleasure ran through my body. He had an even pace making my body bounce slightly. He hit my G-spot causing me to moan out. He stopped for a second with a smile. He then continued once more, but this time hitting my G-spot each time. I held back my moans to tease him. He must have noticed what I was doing and quicken his pace even more, hitting every time into my G-spot. I couldn't handle it anymore I had to let out the building moans.

   "Mark~" I let out a loud moan.

   He smiled at this and continued, grunting a bit with each thrust. I felt myself becoming greedy wanting more of him inside me. I wrapped my legs around his waist, with that he let out a deep moan of my name. I found my body was now bouncing a bit more than before. Pleasure shot through my body, but I found myself wanting more.

    "Mark~" I moaned again, "C-can you g-go faster?"  I managed as my body rocked.

   Instead of answering me veritably, he did it physically. His paced increased 5 times as my body bounced up and down, causing the bed to shake violently. The banging of the headboard had a steady pace as well as my body. 

   "MARK~" I screamed as the pleasure became unbearable.

   "(Y/N)~" I got in return from Mark.

    My breathing became short and unsteady as did Mark's. I didn't even realize I was bucking my hips into him. The silent clap of our bodies was the only thing I was able to hear aside from the banging of the headboard. My head became dizzy, and my stomach churned. I knew I was close.

   "Mark I'm close~" I said in a hushed whisper.

   "I am too~" He said kissing me sloppily.

    The churning in my stomach became more noticeable to me. The dizziness was almost to the point where I couldn't see. Mark's breath became even shorter as his pace fasten. I let out a loud moan signifying that I had came.

   "MARK~"I basically screamed. With a few more thrust into my body Mark let out a loud moan.

   "(Y/N)!~" Even louder than myself. He lied down next to me panting. "I love you (Y/N)"He said pulling me closer.

   "I love you too Mark." I said as I dozed off into sleep.