Ch. 11

Your P.O.V.

   "I love you." I said my breathing slowed. I closed my eyes to hear the heart monitor to go steady.

   "NO,NO,NO (Y/N)! I LOVE YOU TOO! DON'T GO, DON'T LEAVE ME!" He cried hugging my body.

   A few seconds later doctors stood in front of me, pushing on my chest wildly. I then did something I didn't think was possible. I ran to find Mark. I saw him crying being pushed in a wheelchair to his room. I turned the corner to see him looking at his phone. It was a picture of us when we went camping two weeks ago.

   "(Y/N), please don't leave me. I just want you to be mine." He said with a tear falling down his cheek. I wiped my eyes.

   "Mark I'm right here." I said to get his attention. He didn't do anything. "Mark. MARK, I'M RIGHT HERE." I screamed becoming frightened.

   I looked down to see I was in the red dress I had bought early that day. But, that couldn't be. I was in a hospital gown. I ran out of his room to get a nurse. I approached her tapping her shoulder.

   "Excuse me miss." I said trying to get her attention, but she was just like Mark. Not able to see me.

      I walked down the hall, but it soon turned into the hallways of my old house. I walked down the familiar halls to my room. There I was crying. I remembered this day. I was 14. A boy asked me out on a date. I showed up where he told me to and then he threw ice cold water on me. He ruined the new dress I bought with my savings. And there I was crying. My mom came in. She looked at me with tears in her own eyes.

   "Its okay honey. Don't worry I got you." She said in her calming tone.

   I was in the hospital's halls once more. I looked around not seeing my mom or dad.  I walked into a room that seemed to be calling me. I looked inside to see an old man with his young grandchildren around him. I walked closer to him and touched his arm. He looked me in the eyes and then I saw. I saw me in a graveyard. This was my grandfather's funereal. I was staring at the black glossy coffin being covered in dirt. My father hugged my sixteen year old self.

   "Dad, I can't believe he's gone." I said in a voice that made me sound like a young child.

   "Me either honey, but don't worry I got you."He said with his voice cracking a bit.

   I was walking further down the hall when the same thing with the old man happened. I looked in to see a young girl in the bed with two police officers in front of her. I entered the door while the police were talking.

   "Ma'am can you please tell us what happened." The taller on said.

   "I was at a party and, and I had a little to drink. This g-guy gave me the drink. A-a little while later I started to feel sleepy." She paused a minute to wipe the tears coming down her cheeks,"And he raped me." After she said that she looked me dead in the eyes.

   I was now in the bed, sleeping. Then Brad looked over the bed with a devious grin. He took off his shirt crawling on top of me. I remember the night all to well. I opened my eyes to smell the alcohol on his breath. I struggled to get him off of me. He took of my bra moving to my panties. 

   "BRAD, STOP IT PLEASE." I screamed at the top of my lungs. It was awful for this to happen to an 18 woman.

   "Shut up and you can have a good time." He said kissing my neck.

   After many screams I heard a knock on our door. I screamed for help. I could stand the beatings but I didn't want to get raped. Only if I hadn't been stupid at 18 years old I would've never got raped, but that was what I got for staying with him for another year.

   Our neighbor had came in the room and got the drunk Brad off me."Don't worry I got you honey." She said wrapping me in a blanket.

   I then was in the girl's room once more. She had looked away from me. 'What the hell is going on?' I asked myself. I walked down the hall to see Mark talking to the nurse. He had tears in his eyes, eyes that were already puffy. I walked closer and grabbed his hand. He looked at me and acted as if he saw a ghost.

   "(Y/N)."Was all he said.

   I was took back to the night we met. I was drunk looking for my friends. I rushed towards the bathroom to see if my friends were in there. I didn't notice the stool was moved out of place. It cause me to trip into the mans arms.

    "Don't worry I got you." The man said.

    I looked up to see the one and only Markiplier. I had passed out in my online crush's arms. I then woke up to the day we went to the carnival. We were on the Ferris wheel, and got stuck. I didn't want to be up there because I have a fear of heights.(Sorry if you don't *takes out magic wand* POOF! Now you do!)He pulled me closer and said.

   "Don't worry (Y/N) I got you." He said snuggling up closer to me.

   It then faded, and we were at the beach. I was sitting on the sand looking towards Mark, Arin, and Suzy in the water. I had on my sweatshirt and blue jeans short. My hair was blown by the gentle wind. Mark came out of the water with his muscles shining from the salty ocean water.

   "Hey (Y/N) come on, its just water." He said with his crooked smile.

   "I know." I said holding my stomach that was covered with scars.

   "Then why won't you come?" He said with a confused face. I lifted up my shirt to show him the scars, I trusted him enough. " Oh." He said.

   "Yeah oh." I said with tears.

   He pulled me for a hug."You still look perfect to me." He said causing me to blush. He picked me up bridal-style carrying me to the water.

   "MARK! Put me down!" I yelled as we approached the water.

   "(Y/N, there is nothing to worry about I got you." He said while jumping in the water.

    I was now back in the room with Mark. He had looked away from me. I called his name over and over again, but it was just like the first time, he acted as if he couldn't see me. As I was looking him at him someone tapped my shoulder. It was my mom.

   "Mom!"I cried and ran into he arms.

   "Hey, honey." She said in that sweet voice of hers.

   "Wait, Mom what are you doing here? I'm dead aren't I?" I said confused.

   "No, honey you are in a coma. Your father and I were coming to see you, but our plane crashed and we both died." She said with tears in her eyes.

   "No, No, NO, YOU CAN'T BE DEAD!" I screamed through the tears.

   "I knew this was going to happen that's why I showed you all of your memories." She said still hugging me.

   "What?Why would you show me all my memories." I said confused.

   "So you can chose if you stay or go."

  "Where?"

   "If you stay alive or go with us."

   "What will happen if I go."I asked quietly.

   "You will come with us and see grandpa and grandma."She said rubbing my head.

   "And if I stay?" I asked sniffing.

   "Mark will ask you to be his girlfriend and you and your friends will be happy." She said with a smile."What do you want to do."

   "I'm going to-"