Ch.9

HEY GUYS! I WANT TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR 100 READS! THIS SHIT IS INSANE! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS*dies because of excitement**then is resurrected realizing she needs to finish the story*ANYWAY YOU GUYS CAN CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!! Please listen while you read this chapter.

Mark's P.O.V.

"MARK, TURN THE WHEEL!" (Y/N) screamed as I stared in disbelieve in the car in front of us.

   We had crashed.

   Everything went black, but the weird thing was that I could see our bodies. I moved closer to see myself unconscious. (Y/N) was lying there covered in blood. The sound of sirens filled the air. I saw the men rush to our aid, taking us out of the mangled car.  They rushed us into the ambulance fighting to keep our heart rate up.

   It felt like eternity before we were rushed in through the hospital's doors. My body was rushed through the operation doors separating me from (Y/N). Instead of going to see my own body I followed the doctors running (Y/N) into another room. Her heartbeat going slower than it should. The steady beat echoed my ears as my head began to ache.

   The next thing I knew, I was in pain. I was lying in a bed staring at the doctors above me switching out the IV bags. I sat up in the bed quickly, and almost instantly I was rewarded by a pain in my side.

   "Wheres (Y/N)! Is she okay?!" I screamed in my head ,but on the outside it was only a whisper.

   "Oh, yes Ms.(L/N), she is now in stable condition, but she is still unconscious."He said focusing back on the IVs.

   I nodded my head in response. I looked around the room to see a few nurses running around with all kinds of medicine, putting them next to me.

   "What happened?"I asked having a bit more volume to my voice.

   "You were in a head on collision with another car. You have broken 3 ribs, your right foot, and your left hand is fractured" He said grabbing his clip board.

  "What about (Y/N)?" I asked with worried and scared tone.

   "I cannot tell you that without her permission, but I will put it this way. She had it a lot worst than you." He said shaking his head.

   I couldn't speak. There was nothing to say. She might die because of ME. I should have been paying more attention to the road. I should've swerved when the car was a few feet in front of us. I shouldn't have been taking her to the tree house. It  was dangerous there anyway. It was just 5 more minutes till we got there. 5 FUCKING MINUTES.

   "GODDAMN IT!" I screamed hitting the hospital bed once the doctor left the room. 

   The many colored pills fell to the floor. I lied down in defeat. 'She might die because of me' I kept on repeating in my mind. I no longer wanted to be here; wishing I had died in the crash. The guilt was building in my mind. I was so angry with myself, but also felt pity; angry at myself because this happened, and pity for myself because of the realization that she might be dead because of ME. Her life gone. My thoughts were interrupted by a nurse entering the room.

   "Is something wrong sir?" She asked her voice sweet.

  "No, but thanks for asking." I said lying back in the stiff bed.

   "If you need anything just press the button behind you."

   "I will, thank you." I said with a fake smile.

   "Your welcome, and try to get some rest." She said with a smile. I nodded my head and she left the room.

   I looked around the room to see a clock above one of the chairs next to the bed. The hands pointed  towards the time 2:30. It was late but not a hint of sleepiness touched my eyes. I lie there just think what would have happened if we had made it to the tree house. The thoughts creep in my mind as I fell into a light sleep.

Dream~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  We had arrived to the tree house. I took (Y/N)'s hand and told her to close her eyes. I lead her through the trees that ran through the path. The sun set made the old tree house glow.

   "Open your eyes."I said with a smile.

   "Why did you tell me to wear something fancy if we were going to go into the woods?" She asked with a confused face.

   "To throw you off of where we were going, and I really wanted to see you in something that added to your beauty."I said with a smirk.

   She gave a small smile. I intertwined our hands together leading her to the the house. I climbed up the old ladder making sure it would hold our weight. Sure enough it did and I opened the small door to enter my cousins old tree house. My cousin lived here in L.A. when I was 9 and him and my uncle built it. As I entered I saw the familiar red bean bag. All the posters of Legend of Zelda, Street Fighter II, Mortal Combat II, and the famous Super Mario. The small table filled with old playing cards and a few more bean bags that were various colors.

   I looked down to (Y/N) who was staring right back at me. I extended my hand, she grabbed it. Her free hand on the wood to support her lower body from falling. She reached the top smiling.

   "What do you think?" I said while wearing a smile.

   "Its....Wonderful!" She said with a wide smile.

   I looked into her (E/C) eyes seeing them full with life;happy. I decided would ask her the question. I really did like her. She had become my life.

   "(Y/N) I have to ask you a question."

  "Go ahead." She said smiling while staring into my eyes.

   "Will you be my girliplier?" I said trying not to look nervous or scared.

   "Yes, yeah I will!" She said trying not to yell. My lips met hers.

   She pulled away and looked out the small window. The moon was now full and the skies lit up the dark skies. She walked towards the window to get a better look at the wonderful sight. She leaned out into the cold air. As she leaned further out her high hill slipped causing to fall out of the window.

   "(Y/N)!" I yell as I could hear her screams for help.

End of dream~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I awoke to the sound of a door opening. I wiped my forehead to find sweat building. The doctor looked up from his clipboard.

   "Ms. (L/N) has woke up would you like to see her?"He asked.

   "Yes I would love to."

  I cried writing this chapter while listening to A Thousand Years. Sorry if it gave you the feels too.