Ch. 16

One month later...

   (F/N) couldn't handle (A/F's/N)'s death so she went back to her parents. To be honest I couldn't either. But I stayed for Mark. Mark was my life now. Hell, he was the only one I had left. My parents had died, (A/F's/N) died, and (F/N) couldn't handle the death and went almost insane.

   I don't know what's been happening lately. I had been sick all month. I thought it was just the face I hadn't been taking care of myself. Mark somehow made me straighten myself up. But the same thing was still happening. Getting weird cravings, eating it all, then throwing up the next morning. I had a theory but I knew it couldn't been true.

  My thoughts were interrupted by the sudden urge to throw up. I jumped up off the couch and ran down the hall to the bathroom. I heard footsteps come from behind me. I looked up in the bathroom mirror to see a worried Mark. He came and knelt down next to me, pulling my hair out of my face.

   "Are you okay, (Y/N)?" He asked rubbing my back gently.

   "Mark-" I was cut off by the vomit coming up my throat. " I think I might be pregnant."

   "What?!" He said with surprise.

   "Mark?" I said in a calming tone.

   "But we haven't done any-" He cut himself off.

   "Do you remember now?"

   "Yeah..." He said quietly. "Well lets go!" He said turning from surprised to excited.

   "What do you mean?"

  "Lets go get a pregnancy test!" He said helping me up.

   "Okay..." I said taking his hands.

  With that I got ready and we left. He was silent the whole way to the pharmacy. Once we entered the white building I went in with Mark following close behind. I grabbed on that I thought would be the most accurate. But Mark got three more. I looked to him with a confused face. He only smiled. We were now in the car and the silence was the same.

   "Mark?"

   "Yeah?" He said looking to me quickly then back to the road.

   "What if I'm pregnant?" I said thinking if he would leave me or not.

   "Then I'll have to share my love." He said with a smile as we stopped at the red light.

   The sentence made me smile. I loved him so much. If Brad found out I was pregnant I would be out on the streets. We continued into the bathroom. Mark waited out side while I took the test. As the test came to their results, I took my time to think. What would (A/F's/N) think? Would she be happy or disappointed with me. I decided not to worry about it, and checked the test.

+

+

+

+

They all read. I opened to door to see Mark pacing up an down the hall. When I opened the door it squeaked. He looked up to me with fear. I held up and four and he rushed to see what the results were. He smiled and kissed my head.

   "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, (Y/N)" He said practically crushing me.