Ch. 17

Mark's P.O.V.

   It was now eight months into (Y/N)'s pregnancy. The weird thing was that every time I've left the house to go get (Y/N)'s weird items there was this guy following me. The guy was a bit taller than me, with dirty blonde hair with bags around his sky blue eyes, and a bit of a gap between his teeth. He sure did have the London look. (sorry?)

  Even though he would only look at me for a few seconds at a time, or follow me around the aisles of the grocery store I could feel that he would he was going to do something far more sinister. I drove down the street slowing down a bit to pull in the driveway, but I noticed a different car that I had never seen.

   Something was nagging at the back of my mind. (Y/N) can't be cheating on me can she? No, it was something else. I hadn't seen the guy today. I hurried out of the car and found my house key. I ran towards the door to insert the key, but it was unlocked... 

  I remember locking it..I told myself. A burst of realization hit me. I sprinted inside looking in the living room in a frantic rush. I hadn't screamed her name in case that man was here. I thought I heard yelling so I tried to control my breath to a slower pace so I could hear if their truly was screaming.

   I heard what I had never wished to hear in a million years. He had hurt her and I knew it.

  I ran to our bedroom to see him with a knife and blood surrounding (Y/N). I hoped that our two little children along with (Y/N) would make it threw.