Ch.3

Your P.O.V

   As the three of us entered the plane I felt the sleep medicine kick in. (F/N) woke me up telling me we were in L.A. As I exited the plan I saw the beautiful green hills filled with houses. We got in the main airport a few minutes later. As we were looking on our phones for the address of our apartment building I felt eyes on me, but I shook it off as a nervous feeling.

   We had finally found the address, soon after I called a taxi to take us to our new home. (A/F's/N) had told me movers had already 'moved' our furniture into the apartment. I thanked the man in the taxi while (F/N) paid him. I got out ready to find my new (car/truck). We looked around until we saw the (F/C) (vehicle) in view. IT WAS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!

   We dragged our suitcases up to the buildings door. I took out my phone to see which room was ours, even though I should have this figured out already. They elevator door opened signaling it was time for us to get out. As I lifted you head you heard a door shut. 'Must be a neighbor.' I thought to myself. I walked down the hall with (F/N) and (A/F's/N) following behind. I realized that the door that closed was right next to your door.

   With nothing to do but put the all the stuff the movers moved in, in all the places you wanted them you started. (A/F's/N) had claimed the biggest room with me acting fast and calling the second biggest leaving (F/N) with the littlest room. Once we had finished the living room you had the your black couch against  the wall with two big peach recliners next to it. You had the coffee table in front of the three pieces of furniture. After doing nothing but unpacking for two hours (F/N) and (A/F's/N) had pulled me out of my consternation they convinced me to go on a ride for my birthday surprise. We went to the parking for MY (car/truck). (F/N) had gotten in the driver seat with me in the front seat all while (A/F's/N) was in the back. We pulled in front of a small bar which looked like it had none to very few people in it.

    I entered the small bar smelling alcohol. I looked around to see four men to see 3 out 4 four drunk. I could already sense the hangover in the morning. (F/N) went to order us drinks. I sensed a pair of eyes on me only to shake it off as a side affect to the alcohol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MANY DRINKS LATER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I went to the bathroom, but as I went to the bathroom with blurred vision I saw a man with green hair approach my two best friends. A few minutes later I saw that (F/N) and (A/F'/N) weren't where I last left them. I started to panic and head back to the bathroom see if they were there with my dizzy head. As I did I tripped over bar stool only to be picked up by a strange man. 

   "Don't worry I got you." he said without the scent of alcohol. With that I relaxed into his arms, but I swore I had heard his voice before.

   I looked up to the man's face only to see that of Markiplier. With that I passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Good Morning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

   I woke in a strange room. Even though I just moved into my house yesterday I knew this wasn't the room. I tried to sit up, but found I had a terrible hangover. I tried to remember what happen last night, the only the thing I remember is walking into the bar. I decided to get out of the strange bed to see if I found anyone to explain what happened. As suspected I fell down from the dizziness.

   After a few minutes I decide to get up. I walk into a large room that seems to be the living room. Not seeing the person I might have slept with last night I go into another room. I go into what seems to be a kitchen. Looking around I spot the microwave trying to see what time it is. The clock read 11:49 so it wasn't to late neither early. I still explore around the kitchen for awhile until I walk down a hall seeing five doors. The first room seems to be a guest room since it has a man sleeping in it. Door number two has the same thing, another man sleeping face first in a pillow. Door number three is an empty room with a bed and a suitcase next to it. Door number four is a bathroom it seems familiar but it maybe a popular bathroom style. As you approach the fifth door you hear talking.

   I reach for the door handle where the door was coming from. As you open the door you see a man with headphones on his head and a computer screen in front of him. You look at the room a little more, it has blue and black padding around it much like you would use while recording. Just then he talks to the camera making you jump a little. You recognize that voice anywhere. Just to make sure it was him I manage a little squeak.

   "Hello..."

   "Oh.. Hey glad your up." he turns around and you faint as you see his face.