Ch. 13

THANKS FOR 300 READS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your P.O.V.

  "Mark, I-" felt a sudden pain in my side.

   "(Y/N) are you okay?" He asked said with panic in his eyes.

   "Mark, get a doctor." I said clutching my side.

   "Okay, just hold on okay."

    After a few seconds of unbearable pain the doctors rushed in. The nurses took me away from Mark to see what was wrong. After what seemed like hours of test they had came back to me. They held the many x-rays up to a light. The doctor's eyes went wide.

   "What's wrong." I said gritting my teeth through the pain.

   "You need to get into surgery now! Your stitches have ruptured causing you to have internal bleeding." He said his eyes still in shock.

    "O-okay." And with that I was rushed into a room and put to sleep.

Mark's P.O.V.

   They doctors had told me that her stitches had ruptured causing internal bleeding. It was all my fault. It was all a waiting game now. I had discovered she also had several broken bones. She really did have it worse than me. I know that it isn't the most important thing right now, but I was wondering what she was going to say. Yes or No.

   I was dozing off when a nurse came in the room, glad that she woke me up. She placed the variety of different colored pills on the table next to me. She also had the mystery mush that they called food, placing it in front of me. I looked to see something yellow, green, brown, and some water. I looked in disgust at the food until she left.

   I quickly grabbed the trash can beside my bed and dumped most of the food in there covering it with  a napkin. I chugged half of the water not worrying about taking the pills. Instead I threw them away. I craved the pain shooting through my body. It keeps me awake at night so I don't have to re-live the crash. (Y/N) screaming and the sound of metal crashing into metal.

   The nurse came in confused but shook it off. She looked towards the IVs in my arm and went back out of the room. I decided to leave the IV in because it would be going to the extreme ripping them out. And I really didn't need to go to a mental hospital at the moment.

   The pain in my side and foot were unbelievable, but it gave me a jolt of Adrenalin. It ached with pain, but, yet, it was exciting. It gave me a sensation that could only be fulfilled with pain. One of the doctors entered the room with a smile.

   "Well, Ms. (L/N)'s surgery has been a success." He said making his smile ten times bigger.

   "That's amazing... Hell, its more than amazing." I said with a smile growing upon my own face."Could I see her?" Hope laced my voice.

   "I don't see why not." He said with his smile dying down.

After a few moments nurses moved me from the bed to the even more uncomfortable wheelchair. He pushed me down the long hall, making several turns along the way. The door opened for me to only see (Y/N) hooked up to even more machines than before. Tears found the way into my eyes again.

   "Hey (Y/N)." I said and she turned her head to look at me.

  "Hey." She said weakly.

   "Does it hurt...bad?"I asked curious of how she felt.

   "They got me on so many drugs I doubt I would feel if someone kicked me."She said with a smile.

   A small smile appeared on my face, but quickly disappeared."(Y/N) I'm so sorry."

   "Its not your fault." She said turning serious and grabbing my hand.

   "Yes it is." I said under my breath and lowered my head.

    "Mark." She said in a gently voice. I could hear her lean forwards on the bed. She picked up my head and looked me in the eyes."Mark, its not your fault." She said leaning in and kissing me.

    The kiss deepened as she put her on arm around my neck pulling herself closer. I lifted my good arm and carefully placed it on her hip. As I felt the need to breath the door opened. Slightly frighten I pulled away quickly, yet carefully. The nurse looked up from the medicine tray and to us.

   "Excuse me sir, your are have to leave, sorry." She said with a small smile.

   "Uh, okay?" I said confused on why I had to leave if they were just going to give her pills.

   "Mark?" (Y/N) said causing me to turn. "I love you."

   "I love you too." I said I pushed myself out of the door.