Ch.4

Mark's P.O.V 

  As the girl passed out in may arms I panicked. I turned to Bob and Wade who looked like they were about to pass out from all the alcohol. I picked the girl up bridal style and walked up to the chairs Bob and Wade were in. I went out the door with the two drunk men behind me and the beautiful girl in my arms.

  Bob and Wade jumped in the back still thinking Jack was with us. I put the girl in the passenger seat and when I did her hair fell into her face. I pushed the few strands out of her face and admired her face for a few seconds before Wade interrupted my thought saying he was about to puke. With that I got in the drivers seat on my way to the apartment building before Wade threw up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time's a skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

   Wade hurried out of the car and threw up next to it.  Bob soon got out asking me for my keys. I gave him the keys and got out and went to the side that the girl sat in. By the time I got her in my arms Bob and Wade were gone.

   I waited for the elevator doors to open while wondering if the girl was the one moving in the apartment or just visiting someone. Oh god how I hoped she was the one who moved in. I bet her personality was just as beautiful as her face. The door opened interrupted my thought. As I walked down the hall I stopped at my door reaching for my keys. I felt nothing then remembering I gave them to Bob to open the door.

   As I opened the door I seen Bob on the couch already passed out. I went to put the girl down then realized I couldn't sit her down on the couch neither the chair because the would just be right out uncomfortable. I opened the door to my bedroom and sat her down on the bed and cover her up.

    I then went out to help Bob to bed. He didn't get up the first time I shook him instead he just shuffled and was still asleep. The next time I punch him in the chest, this time he gets up. I told him I would help but he insist that he can do it himself. As he gets up he stumbles to the ground.

   "I-I n-n-need help M-M-Mark."

   I did as he asked and helped him stand and assisting him all the way to his room. As soon as he sat down he fell face first into the pillow.I stepped out and decided to sleep on the couch in case Jack came back in the middle of the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Morning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   As I woke up from an uncomfortable sleep on the couch I looked up to see the digital clock in front of the TV. It read the time 8:00.  I was wondering how in the hell I woke up at eight o'clock when I didn't go to bed until three a.m. I decided to go record some extra videos since Jack, Bob, Wade were here and we would probably go do stuff since they were here in L.A. So with that I went to record another episode of 60 Seconds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Many hours of frustration and unfairness~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

   After three hours of playing I was angry and decided to end the recording by saying my outro after not talking for a few minutes. As I did I heard a small Hello.

   "Oh...Hey glad you're up." I said as she passed out.

   As I rushed to my feet to catch here, but attempt to catch her failed. As her body the floor she let out a small moan. I smiled at the small noise. I picked her up once again and carried couch. After lying her head on a pillow I went in the kitchen to get some ice. When I came back in the living room the girl was already waking up.

   "Are you okay?" I said as she rubbed her head.

   "Y-Y-Yeah."

   "Well I never got your name, mine is Mark." I said with my hand sticking out in front of her.

   " My name is (Y/N) (L/N) and....I know your Markiplier..that's why I passed out." She said pulling her away from mine with her face a bright red.

  " Well that name is beautiful and I am glad you watch!"

   "T-T-Thank you and watching your videos is the best thing to do." She said with her face still a bright red.

   "Jack,Bob, Wade and I are probably gonna go do something since there here in L.A., and I was wondering if you wanted to come with us?" 

   "S-S-Yeah I would to!"

  "Great!"

   "I have one question though."

  "Can I PLEASE meet the guys before we go?"

   "Yeah, Bob and Wade are here and Jack is probably with your friends."

   "WHAT?!"

  "Well when you went to the bathroom Jack went to talk to your friends and then pretty much said 'FUCK THIS SHIT I'M OUT!' and left while you were still in there. When you came out you started panicking about where they went and as you did you tripped, then I caught you and then you looked up at me and passed out. After that point we left and here you are in my apartment.

   "I am so sorry. When I see (F/N) and (A/F''s/N) I am gonna kick their asses!"

   "No don't do that! It was my idea the Jack go talk to them, but if you want to you can kick my ass."

   "Nah...you are pretty nice I guess." She said blushing a bit.

   "YOU GUESS!" I yelled pretending to be upset by the words.

   "Well I mean you are a nice guy....Well a great guy a-a-and-"

   "You didn't have to explain yourself I was just kidding."

   "Oh..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Later when you guys hang out ;-)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   We had gone to a few shops here and there and even went to the movies. But I mostly enjoyed it when (Y/N) had told me about herself. Her face face was filled with so much beauty. But there was on question on my mind she hadn't answered.

   "Hey (Y/N)?"

  "Yeah Mark." 

   "Do you have a boyfriend?"