Ch.6

Mark's P.O.V

1 Month later..

(Y/N) and I have become best friends. Now we could read each other like a book. Tonight she was coming over for movie night. If only I knew how she felt about me, I would kiss her, take her out, and treat her as if she was a queen. She deserved it, when I wasn't recording or doing something on YouTube I was with her. How I longed to kiss her. Her body was perfect. Her laugh made me melt. But what beats everything else was her personality. She was kind, loving, a smart-ass at times, and stubborn but I still loved her in every way possible.

   As my thoughts filled with images of (Y/N) there was a knock at the door and I knew it was (Y/N).

   "Hey Mark!"She said jumping onto my couch.

   "Hey (Y/N)." I said carry popcorn into the living room.

   "Soooo, what we gonna watch?" She said with a perfect smile on her face.

   "THE GRUDGE." I said lowering my voice even more. I always loved watching horror movies with (Y/N) because she would get scared and snuggle up close to me.

   "WHAT! Okay whatever just gimme the popcorn."

   "Here have, its not like I wanted any or anything."I said pretending to be upset while I turned in the direction my room was.

   "C'mon ya goof!"She said pulling me over the couch.

  "What you think I'm a goof?"I said starting to tickle her a bit.

   "MARK! STOP IT!" She said laughing.

   "What can't hear you." 

  "MARK STOP IT PLEASE!"She said with me barley making out what she was saying since there was so much laughter.

  "Fine I'll stop." I said just now realizing you were on top of her.

   We just sat there a few seconds staring into each others eyes. Our smiling faces soon turned into a serious ones. The tension between our bodies grew. I slowly started to lean in my eyes focusing on her lips. And there was the first kiss we shared. Her lips were soft and gently making me go wild. At first she just sat there and then it was amazing. Our mouths moved in sync. I broke away my body wanting air but your mind wanted to continue kissing (Y/N).

   "M-Mark..."

   "Look (Y/N) I know what your thinking...but it wasn't an accident it.....it was on purpose and lately I have been wondering if I was good enough for you. Anyways I was wondering if you would go out with me."

   "Mark you more than good enough for any girl and yes I would love to go out with you!"

    "Yes, yes, yes!" I said then kissing her passionately

   After we torn from the kiss she said, "Excited?"

   "No...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A few of the days later~~~~~~~~~~~

   I had decided to take (Y/N) to a small diner not far from the apartment building. I was getting ready putting on my 'lucky' flannel and a pair of dark jeans. I then combed my red hair down to suitable height. I am so happy she said yes! A few minutes later I decide to go and get her.

  I knock.

   "Hold on just a second!" I hear from the other side door.

   And just a few seconds later I see (Y/N) wearing a white tank top with a dark green cardigan over top, light blue faded jeans, and light brown boots up to her knees. Her (H/C) curled slightly, black smokey eyes, and a bit of blush making her cheeks pop out.