chapter 21

Important announcement in the authors note!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***

Chapter 21

Oliver's P.O.V.

Before I can even get my to stop I feel the cold water engulf me, if I wasn't awake, I am now. I kick myself to the surface and take in a much needed breath. The sight before me melts me, my anger vanishes like snow in front of the sun. Lotte is rolling on the ground tears running over her face from the laughing leaving a wet trail behind them.

I can already feel my love for her grow. I swim to the edge off the pool and pull myself up, My boxers hang dangerously low, almost slipping off almost my entire v is showing. Slowly Lotte's laughter dies out, as she sees me getting out off the pool. There is no way in hell that she will out run me now with her still laying on the floor and me with my werewolf speed.

I think she realises that as she doesn't cower away but she also doesn't give me a pleading look to not hurt me, I guess she can see in my eyes that I'm not really mad anymore.

Without saying anything I pick her off the ground, even though I just jumped into a pool filled with freezing water I'm stiller warmer than Lotte. I bring her up to our bathroom, and I place her on the sink, we still haven't said a word to each other.

Lotte looks at me with curious eyes, following my every movement to calculate my next move. I take off my soaked sweatpants, and undress Lotte as well. I turn on the shower and turn the water on warm I feel with my hand to check the temperature. I put Lotte in it first and then myself. I can feel the cold water being rinsed of off me as well as the chemicals that were in the water.

***

Lotte's P.O.V.

*about an hour later*

I'm sitting in the library working on some things for my job, if I still have a job. This is one of my favourite places to be, it just makes me happy to be surrounded with books. I have settled nearby a window over looking the back garden, one of my favourite spots. I hear my ever familiar ringtone go off. I look at the screen and my curiosity is immediately peaked when I see that it's James calling me. I look at the door making sure that Oliver won't walk in on me.

"Lotte" I answer the phone.

"Hey Lotte, it's James."

"Hey" I squeak nervously.

"It's okay Lotte, Valerian explained everything to me, I know Oliver is a werewolf so I know about the mate stuff, it's fine it's not like we were working out anyway."

"So.... do I still got a job?" I ask and I hold my breath awaiting the answer, I'm nervous I know Oliver probably won't want me to go back to working for James, or working at all for that matter. But I can't just sit around for the rest off my life. I got a degree and I'm going to fucking use it to. I suddenly hear roaring laughter trough the phone, apparently James found this question very amusing.

"Of course you still got, actually I'm thinking about promoting you so I can keep you closer and it won't be as weird when I want to have lunch with you, of course as friends."

"Well that's amazing then I will see you tomorrow." I say and I see Oliver coming in, he raises an eyebrow when he hears my last sentence.

"Yeah okay till tomorrow, until tomorrow Lotte." James says as his goodbye.

"See you tomorrow." And I hang up, a relief falls off my shoulder.

"So where are we going tomorrow?" Oliver asks. I look at him confused for a few seconds until I realise that he thinks he's coming with me.

"Oliver," I begin slowly making sure he understands me "tomorrow is Monday, I'm going back to work. You can't come I'm sure you have your own stuff to take care off, and no I'm not going to quit I worked my ass off for this job and I aint quitting any time, and no we are not going to argue over this. I start working again, end of discussion."

Oliver looks at me with a look that says 'I'm going to throw this huge fight.' But I look at him with a face that says to not play with me and he looks to give up.

He lets out a huff. "Fine, but I will be pampering you as soon as you come home."

I just give him a look and walk out off the library I have to go pick out an outfit for my workday tomorrow.

***

I hear my alarm go off, and slap it out. I am not used to waking up so early anymore. I pat the spot next to me and feel that it's empty, Oliver must be already downstairs.

I sprint in the bathroom to get myself ready for another workday.

Half an hour later I emerge from the bathroom, I hear my phone going off. The screen lights up with a message from Oliver.

"I'm coming up the driveway now." Just in time, I slip my heels on and check my outfit one last time in the mirror. I walk down the stairs into the kitchen to grab an apple and a coffee that's already made by the maids. Oliver's jaw about hits the floor when I walk in, his friends are also in the kitchen. I grab my coffee and apple, and start to walk out off the kitchen before I turn around on my heels. Oliver just collected his jaw off the ground.

"If you like it this much you will love what I'm wearing underneath it." I say and I throw a cheeky wink in. I start to walk away.

"Or rather what I'm not" I say over my shoulder, I can see Oliver's jaw hitting the ground once again and all his friend snickering. I walk out of the door with a triumphantly smile. And I step into James car, leaving Oliver all hot and bothered.

***

So another chapter a little bit delayed but hey what the hell.

So the important A/n is that this book is coming to it ends, I know OMG. But yeah it's coming to it ends, only one chapter maybe two chapters left. And no there will not be another book about Oliver and Lotte's story. However I will be soon beginning with my new book and I'm going to try and give them a little role in them and hopefully have some chapters in there P.O.V. hope that makes it a little bit better.

Thank you so much for reading my book and staying till the end, not long anymore and it will be over.

I uploaded a preview of my new book Secret Past, it would mean the world to me if you would vote, comment and put it in your library. Thank you so much.

And you guys know the drill, vote, comment and follow me for more regular updates on my stories.

XOXO

Liekay.