Chapter 15 Oliver's P.O.V.

Edited

***warning: A lot of swearing in this chapter, but I'm not going to chance it. Deal with it, love you guys.***

***

Important authors note at the end

***

Oliver's P.O.V.

I wake up, a new day a new start. Maybe today Lotte would finally talk to me again, I have been trying to contact here since forever but she just ignores me. Sometimes she would give me a small text to let me know she is still alive, but my wolf is getting more and more anxious every day.

The tension has been terrible in the pack house, everybody has been on there toes trying to please me. And not to irritate me, because believe me I have hit and thrown a lot of people around the house lately, and yelling there has been a lot yelling. My parents are extremely mad at me, we are on the verge off war and I can't even rule my own kingdom. The only thing on my mind is Lotte.

I walk into the kitchen the maids look up from the task they were doing to look who came into the kitchen. And without a beat they go back to work, and even harder than they were just a view seconds ago.

The tension is even higher than normal, something is definitely wrong.

I walk up to the breakfast bar there is already a steaming hot plate of food ready for me, next to it is a cup of coffee the only thing keeping me kind of sane on the moment since I still haven't found Lotte. My mood darkens immediately when I think of her even though her name isn't even mentioned.

I sit at the breakfast bar and start devouring my breakfast, even though I don't feel like eating I have to eat otherwise I will get weak and weak Alpha's get overthrown. I reach over for the morning paper and when I see it isn't laying on it's usual spot, I look around trying to find the fucking news paper.

"Is there something wrong Alpha?" One of the new hired maids asks, god I can't stand her innocent voice it's like poison to my ears, she tried to get my in bed with her, she failed obviously.

"Yes, where the fuck is my news paper." I yell at her not really a question but more a demand for her to give me my news paper.

"I don't know Oliver, I don't think it has arrived yet." Bullshit this bitch is lying, in all the years that I have lived hear what has been fucking 28 years the paper has never been fuckin late.

"First off all Alpha you are not my family nor are you my fucking mate so it's still ALPHA!!" I yell at her puffing myself out making me bigger, and putting on my demanding alpha tone. "And second off all, in all my years the fucking paper has never been late so tell my now bitch were the fuck is my fucking paper"

She looks up at me with sad little doe like eyes, tears ready to spill in her eyes. "I'm sorry Alpha, I will look immediately for your news paper." And with a little submissive bow she runs off crying, the bitch better be looking for my news paper. With a deep sigh I go and sit again.

I am done with this day and it has hardly even began.

***

I'm going over some business with my beta, there are too many rogues on the terrain. We're fearing for our pack, and even though I have other problems on my mind I'm not going to abandon my pack. I'm there Alpha for god sake.

We were just examining some ideas to get rid of some rogues when the maid I yelled at a little bit early comes bustling through the door. "I'm sorry Alpha to interrupt your meeting, but I got the news paper you wanted."

"You better be sorry do you know what you just did, you interrupted a very important meeting and for what. For a fucking news paper. If our packs is going to get attacked by rogues I will hold you responsible and you will pay with your fucking miserable life." She quickly speeds out the door after I'm done speaking to her.

"Don't you think that was a little bit harsh on her, she's just a maid and she's new. She just needs to be worked in." Valerian my Beta says.

"I don't know I'm just really mad, and angry and I just want to punch holes in everything."

"You know in a view days is the charity event off James company, get some chick there, and fuck your anger out. But try not to irritate James, he's a large benefactor for our pack and we need his money in times like this." He has a point there, and almost all the chicks are hot at his company I'm sure his secretary is banging, and I don't think he would mind.

***

After having talked for about another half an hour we're finally done. I pick up the newspaper, and I start reading it without looking at the front page picture.

James O'Donnell's new love interest? Who is this mystery girl.

James is always at it a total player, I look up at the picture of James and his 'mystery girl'. A loud growl erupts my throat, you can see James sitting at a table in a restaurant in a romantic setting, with his hand on the mystery girl's hand. And sitting opposite James is the so called 'mystery girl'

Lotte Heide

I throw everything around in my office that I can get my hands on, there are holes in the wall everywhere, and here I am sitting admits the rampage, with bloody hands and a glass off whiskey.

***

So a little chapter in Oliver's P.O.V. because you guys deserved it. You guys have been so supporting to me, voting and all those things.

Do you guys like Oliver's P.O.V.?

I got a challenge for you guys, I got the rest of chapter 15 in Lotte's P.O.V. ready to be uploaded. Just have to push the button. If you guys can get this chapter 10 votes before Saturday 30-07-2016 I will update the other part of chapter 15 and somewhere in the weekend chapter 16, and if you guys don't I'll update the chapter 15 in the weekend instead of me updating it earlier. so have your pick guys

Thank you so much.

XOXO

Liekay