chapter 17 the dream

My world feels black and white, I feel nothing anymore. My life feels bland without her, I have nothing to live for anymore.

I look in front off me, there it is the casket, my beautiful is inside there. On top of the casket is her picture, the picture off my beautiful mate. If only I was quicker, if only I would have caught her then now she would be laying in my arms, beautiful as ever.

The ceremony is coming to it ends and I can't believe it. I'm one off the few who loses there mate before I even got to know her properly.

Everything seems surreal, as if I'm in a dream. Although I know that it isn't, I saw her fall I screamed after her. I was to late, I saw her blood stain the grass red.

The priest that led the ceremony gets the picture off Lotte that is standing on top of the casket and gives it to James!! This enrages me, why does he gets the picture just because they were dating? I'm her fucking mate. I start to growl and my wolf slowly comes out.

I can feel myself starting to change, my bones start cracking and I can see people starting to look at me with horror. My clothes start tearing and patches off fur start to appear. With one final growl I finish my transformation. And I stand there as my wolf self, I can feel the dirt under my paws. I look murderously at James, and I begin to charge at him.

I pound onto James and start ripping into his flesh, blood spatters everywhere. I growl my snout is covered in James filthy mundane blood.

The end