Chapter 10

Edited

***

Oliver's P.O.V.

I wake up next to my beautiful mate, she's sleeping peacefully. She was tired out, of course she was after I had my way with her. I just feel complete when she's next to me, I already love her to death, and I'm afraid to tell her my secret. But soon she will find out, and she will have to learn it from me.

I can feel her stir, she's starting to wake up. And I then hear her mumble something in coherently, I can't really make out what she's saying but I find it adorable. I wouldn't know what to do when I would ever loose her.

***

Lotte's P.O.V.

I'm feeling the sun on my skin, and I begin to stir, slowly waking up. I can feel Oliver looking at me. "You know if you take a picture, it might last longer." I say to him, curling my lips up into a small smile.

"Or I could just keep you by my side for the rest of my life, that's kind of a picture right?"

"Yeah only problem is that that isn't going to work." I say "I'm flying back to the Netherlands tonight my classes start soon again."

"WHAT" He bellows, which throws me off my game, I inch a little bit further away from him.

"YOU'RE MINE AND ONLY MINE." Oliver yells again, he's seriously creeping me out right now. It's so scary.

"I think we went over this already Oliver, I'm my own person, you don't own me." I state, my voice telling him not to mess with me right now, I'm mad.

"Okay, you're your own person. I just have to tell you something." Oliver says, his sentence sparks my curiosity.

"Okay, shoot!"

"Not now, tonight. I first want to enjoy you a little bit more."

"But whyyyyy" I whine, he's making no sense right now.

We spent the day just being lazy and watching some movies. We watch Frozen because I saw that he had that movie. And to my surprise he was softly singing along to all the songs, I chuckle slightly.

"What's wrong?" Oliver asks with curiosity

"O nothing I just find it funny that you know all the songs from Frozen." I hear him groan.

"My niece and sister always make me watch, I hate it."

It is 7 in the night, and I'm starting to pack for my trip back to the Netherlands.

"Oliver you still need to still tell me that thing, you wanted to tell me this morning.

"O yeah that's right, I forgot about that one." Oliver just simply states.

"You might want to sit down for this one." Oliver's tone is scaring me, is this the part where he tells me he secretly has a girlfriend?

"So do you know the story of werewolves?" Oliver asks

"Of course I know the story about werewolves, I read a lot of Wattpad, super possessive Alpha finding his Luna overcoming their fears, and having there happily ever after. Yeah I know that shit"

"Well.... I'm a werewolf, a soon-to-be Alpha to be exact, and well you're my mate. The future Luna of this pack." He states

I burst into fit of laughter, hmm maybe my superman is insane.

"That's a good one Oliver." I say still giggling, I wipe the tears from laughing out of the corner of my eyes. And look at his face, there is no hint of joking on there, no hint of a smile either.

"You're joking right? You aren't serious are you, because werewolves are just stories they don't exist."

"But I am a werewolf Lotte. Everybody in my family is, didn't you notice how everybody called my father Alpha." He states, I look at him like he's crazy

"Okay, well fuck this I'm out."

"What do you mean you're out?" Oliver asks with disbelief written all over his face

"Like I'm saying I'm out, I am not going to deal with your shit Oliver. I'm not going to life in your weird ass dream world you call real life."

"DON'T CONTACT ME, DON'T CALL ME, DON'T COME TO MY PLACE, DON'T EVER TAKE UP CONTACT WITH ME AGAIN." I almost scream at him, he flinches away from me, by now tears are threatening to escape my eyes.

"I'm out Oliver, goodbye." And with that I turn around, grip my suitcase and march right out of the door. Saying goodbye to Oliver for ever.

***

So really short chapter I know but at least I updated twice this week, so yeah a little cliff hanger. That's all what you guys will be getting for the next view weeks, since I have a busy schedule ahead off me.

Vote, comment and follow me

But anyway thanks for taking the time for reading my story

XOXO,

Liekay.