Chapter one (preview)

***

"Come on Lotte let's go I want to party, you only have a few days left until you go back to the Netherlands. And you still have to lose one card, we're going out." Adriana gives me a knowing wink. I fall backwards on my couch, as I feel my cheeks stain red. Her comments always make me blush so much.

"Give me your hand." Adriana says with a devilish smile on her face, I give her my hand and she takes it. "Now get this smart ass butt of this filthy couch and then we are going to get going." She says as she pulls me of the ground. Instead of me standing up, I fall like a hopeless heap of limbs on the floor, I untangle myself and stand up.

"Ugh Okay, but I don't have anything to wear", I whine. "I will take care of that come with me" and as she says that she pulls me into my bedroom, she immediately begins roaming through my closet, soon my clothes are laying everywhere. I see her put something on my bed but I can't see what it is, since she's blocking my view with her body.

When she does move I can see that on my bed is laying a black lacy skin tight dress, with a low neckline, next to it is a set of lacy lingerie and some killer heels. "If you think I'm going to wear that well think again, I will break my fucking neck on those heels.

***

An hour later we're standing in front of the club waiting to get in, I scream internally. There's a super long line, I pull a sad face towards Adriana, "Can't we just go to the bar where we always go?" I ask her.

"No we can't, we're staying here it's one of the best clubs in the state, maybe even America, there are even rumours that the mafia owns this club." Adriana says with a voice that says not to mess with her. "But it's cold, and since when is it a good thing to go to a club that's owned by the mafia that's asking for trouble." I whine.

"Suck it up bitch, just deal with it. You need a little trouble in your life anyway" Just as she says that a sleek black car drives past us towards the staff parking lot, I can't look inside because of the tinted windows, but something just lures me towards the car.

"What has gotten into your weird ass head?" Adriana snaps me out of my reverie with her question.

"Uhm nothing, just thinking of stuff I still have to take care off before I go home." I say, and I plaster a smile onto my face, it just doesn't reach my eyes. Adriana doesn't picks up on it, which is very good.

We have been standing here for the past 10 minutes since that car drove by, and I'm getting really cold. We see a man in a suit walk up to us, I presume he's the bouncer but I'm not sure, he sure isn't dressed to throw people out of a club. He does looks really hot in that suit though.

He stops in front of me, he's really tall, he towers over me. I'm about 159 cm, 5'2 feet, but he must be 185 cm, 6'0 feet, he just radiates danger.

"Miss you may come inside now." He says to me.

"Can I bring my friend?" I ask my voice isn't completely steady, because I'm intimidated by him.

"Sure, if you will follow me now miss." What's up with the miss shit I think to myself. Together we start walking towards the club, apparently the dude that picked us up wasn't the bouncer because in front of the door is standing another big man, he too radiates danger, he bows his head in respect towards the man in the suit and opens the door for us. You can hear the offended gasps from people who are still waiting in line, angry that they didn't get to go inside. Adriana shoots them a sassy look over her shoulder, which makes them react with irritated huffs

As soon as we walk inside we're hit with loud music and the smell of sweat in the air. There are lights flashing everywhere and people are grinding on each other up on the dance floor. I immediately feel uncomfortable, this so isn't my scene. I can feel eyes burning holes into my body, but I just can't pinpoint the person. It gives me a creepy feeling as if I'm being followed

***

A/N

Vote, comment and follow me for more updates.
I hope you enjoyed this small chapter!

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

XOXO,

Liekay.