chapter 5

Edited

***

Oliver's P.O.V

I wake up and touch the spot next to me where Lotte is supposed to be laying, instead I touched a pillow.

"Maybe she just woke up and went down stairs" Alexander my wolf said.

I touch the spot next to me but it is completely cold, I quickly shoot up out of the bed and see that here clothes aren't laying anywhere around.

"Mate, MATE left us, we should have marked her that way she would have stayed with us." My wolf growled.

" Shut up." I growl towards Alex, she couldn't have left could she, she wouldn't have left without saying goodbye to us.

I sprint out of the room and pound on my beta's bedroom door, Val opens the door with a sleepy head. I push past him and walk into the room. In his bed is laying a bitch he probably fucked, Jesus I can't believe I was once like that. Now I only have eyes for Lotte

"WHO LEFT US, go find mate!!!!!! DON'T JUST STAND THERE" I growl towards Alex he really needs to shut the fuck up.

"OUT." I yell towards the red head in his bed, she's caked in make up what's all smeared out because of the wild night.

"What" she whimpers.

"DO I HAVE TO FUCKING REPEAT MYSELF, GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN IN THIS HOUSE." She whimpers again but quickly leaves.

"How are you so sure she isn't my mate?" Val asks me.

"Because you would have already ripped my throat out." I growl towards him

"Somebody got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning." He jokes

"Lotte left." And just like that I drop the bomb on him

"What do you mean she left, mates don't just disappear into thin air."

"Well she's gone."

"Okay let's look at the security footage." He says and we walk towards the monitoring room, I have camera's every where in case of rogue's.

And just like that around 6 in the morning I see her step outside with her stuff and just step into a taxi.

My wolf whimpers in defeat "Mate must find mate."

And just like that I lose my anger and throw the first thing I can grasp out of the window what just happened to be a chair and the window shatters around us, flying pieces of glass everywhere I can feel it cutting in my skin. But I feel no pain, only hurt as if my hart is ripped out of my chest, trampled on put back into my chest only to repeat the procedure.

***

Lotte's p.o.v

I woke up from my slumber and when I looked out of the airplane window I was hit with the sight I loved the most. The Netherlands, fields full with colourful tulips. I sigh and think back to Oliver, I didn't even leave my number. "Dames en heren wij gaan landen in 15 minuten op Schiphol, KLM hoopt dat u een voorspoedige en fijne vlucht heeft gehad en wij wensen u nog een fijne dag. Ladies and gentlemen in 15 minutes we will be landing on Schiphol, KLM hopes that you had a nice flight and the crew wishes you a very nice day."

15 minutes later

And the airplane touched the ground, weight I didn't even know was there just fell off of my shoulders, I couldn't wait to get home to my room and go to my family.

I rush out of the plane and towards the pick up for the baggage, I quickly went trough security again but since I'm Dutch they don't really pay that much attention. I walk outside and breath in the air of Amsterdam, I get a cap towards the centrum so I could get some food.