chapter 4

I wasn't used to having a really big breakfast. Back in The Netherlands I just had bread with hagelslag in the morning. And when I went to America for my internship I just took the custom with me.

"Hey earth to Lotte." Oliver said, I learned that superman's name was Oliver while we were eating breakfast. Jake, Michael, Valerian and Jack are also sitting at the breakfast bar, they are friends with Oliver. But I just can't shake the fact that I have the idea that Oliver stands above them, like he's there boss or leader. There also hangs a dangerous, animalistic air around them, it gives me the creeps.

I take in the kitchen with awe. It's huge with two kitchen islands in it, multiple stoves and sinks. Maids are walking around preparing food, I could sense that the guys never use this kitchen. I would kill just to cook something in this kitchen, it looks like they have all the latest kitchen supplies.

While I was checking out the kitchen, I could feel his eyes on me, looking at me with a curious stare. I look towards him and raise my eyebrow questioning him.

"So what am I supposed to do all day, since I'm not allowed to go away." I had to make a plan to sneak out on time so I could still catch my plane tomorrow, because Monday college begins again.

"Well, we can chill besides the pool or take a swim" letting his eyes linger on my body. "Or we could watch a movie with some food." He says.

"Well, I don't have appropriate swimming clothes so that's a no. But I would love to soak up some sun, I haven't had the time to do that yet in NY."

"That sounds like a plan, let's go outside." And he reaches his hand out towards me, which I gracefully except to get of the barstool. Small person remember I chuckle in myself. Oliver looks at me amused.

"What?" I ask

"Nothing." And a second later I'm off the floor as Olive sweeps me up in his arms. I try to get out of it, but to no avail. He just tightens his grip around me, I give up and snuggle in his toned chest, I instantly feel save in his arms.

"You know I have legs that work perfectly, I can walk."

"Yeah I know, but I kinda like this." Oliver says while walking towards the garden. He lays me down on one of the chairs besides the pool, sunrays hit my skin and I instantly feel warmer. Oliver takes a seat next to , instead of laying down he sits on the laying bed and faces me.

"know  a game called 21 questions?" Ol asks me

"Uhm yeah of course never played it though."

"Well for everything is a first time don't you think"

"Well okay, hit me with your best shot."

"Favourite colour?"

"Black"

"That's not a colour, pick something else."

"Red then, red as in blood red." I say with a smirk plastered on my face.

"Okay well, creepy. You have an accent what's your country of origin?"

"The Netherlands."

"My turn. Favourite colour?"

"Grey."

"Ooo, as in fifty shades of grey?"

"No not really, but I'm open to new experiences." And he throws me a panty dropping smile, I just gape at him with my mouth wide open.

"Close your mouth sweetheart you're catching flies." And he puts his fingers under my chin and shuts my mouth.

"Where y-" I'm interrupted midsentence when I feel a drop of rain, I look up to the sky and the blue it was just seconds ago is now being replaced by grey/ black clouds.

And just like that it starts raining like there is no tomorrow.

Before I knew it I was thrown over a shoulder and Oliver is running towards the house. When we come inside we're wet onto the bone, and my teeth are clattering together. Oliver checks me for injuries while it is only raining he's acting like we just got shot.

"Come on let's get you into the shower." Oliver says once again lifting me up.

"H-h-how a-a-about y-you?" I ask with difficulty because of my clattering teeth.

"I'll take the shower in one of the guest bedrooms, come on."

He gets me back to his bedroom and gives me a towel, he then disappears in the closet. He comes out again with a sweatshirt and some jogging pants.

"You can put your dirty clothes outside the bathroom door a maid will pick them up to clean." He then proceeds to walk away so I can shower.

I step inside the huge bathroom. I turn on the shower head and stepp underneath it, slowly I become warm again. I shower quickly and use his shampoo and body wash until I completely smell like him.

***

I step inside the living room, Oliver and his friends are playing around, pushing each other around and rolling around on the floor. I silently watch them until Oliver sees me.

"Hey come here", he says and points towards his lap. I walk over to him but sit next to him, instead of sitting on his lap. That earns me a low growl from him.

I look at him weirdly and scoot closer to Michael, who then throws his arm around me. There is almost steam coming out of Oliver's ears. I chuckle to myself.

"Watch out he's going to explode soon." Michael says in my ear. This earns him an even harder laugh, Oliver throws a death glare to michael and scoots me back into his arm. 

"Mine, and mine only."Oliver says in a low threathening tone. It makes me feel uneasy but also kind of safe. 

"Movie?" Valerian asks, loosing up some of the tension hanging in the room

Jack graps the remote from the TV and turns on Netflix, scrolling trough the different movies on there, I see some titles coming around before something catches my eye.

"DEADPOOl" Jake and I yell in unison. I immediately know I'm going to get along with Jake.

"Well, that's settled then." Jack says.

We all settle in and watch the movie. After the movie ends all of Oliver's friends leave. I think for a second I'm going to be gone tomorrow so why not live a little he knows nothing about me I can just sneak out before he wakes up.

So I look at him from the side. "What?" He asks me.

"Nothing just this." And I close in the gap in between us, and kiss him with all the might I have.

***

I hear my phone buzz I quickly put it out before Oli wakes up, he's so adorable when he's asleep. I slowly try to pry his arm off me which goes with trouble, he stirs a little and tightens his grip on me, but he doesn't wake up I try again and this time I succeed. I put a pillow in my place and get up, I wince a little because I'm a little bit sore down there but in a good way.

I slowly dress myself, I get some sweatpants from Oli and a sweatshirt. And I walk out of the room I slowly close the door behind me, trying to make no sound and walk away.

I have the weird feeling I'm being watched but I ignore it, I get my phone to call a cab, and I have to wait for about 10 minutes before it comes. When the cap drives away I get a sad feeling almost like I'm leaving a piece of me behind. I shake it off before it get's any worse.

I stand in front of the airport gate pulling my suitcase behind me, that's it no going back now let's go home to the Netherlands

***

Vote,

Comment,

And follow me for more updates.

XOXO, 

Liekay