Chapter 2

I can feel eyes burning holes into my body, but I just can't pinpoint the person. It gives me a creepy feeling as if I am being followed

***

As soon as we are inside Adriana pulls me towards the bar, "Come on let's get something to drink." She yells in my ear, whilst dancing to the music she makes her way to the bar, pulling me with her.

I normally never drink or only on very rare occasions, and then only a little bit and not even the strong drinks.

"What do you want to drink?" Adriana asks me.

"Just a coke." It feels so weird to say that it's like I'm asking for cocaine, is that weird?

"O hell no girl, we're doing shots and we're going to get drunk." Adriana yells. Oh wow this is definitely going to be a interesting night, I just want to go home and read some stories on Wattpad.

"4 shots." Adriana says towards the barman. "Come on let's get drunk" she says to me. And she hands me two shots.

We both grab the shots and take them right after each other, I can already feel the alcohol hitting my system.

"Come on let's dance." And Adriana drags me onto the dance floor, we stay there for a few songs just dancing to the beat only the two of us and nobody interrupting. Except for some curious hands wandering on my body, but I just swat them away like they're irritating flies.

"I want some more drinks, let's go." Adriana yells in my ear. I feel the slight buzz of the alcohol, and well what the hell you only life once, tomorrow is Saturday and on Monday I'm gone. Can't go wrong right?

"Yeah, okay let's get some more drinks." We push our way towards the bar and Adriana orders another round of shots, which we chug quickly. A man approaches us and starts hitting on Adriana, she's a bit more drunk than me since she had an extra round of shots. Because of this she leads the man to the dancefloor to dance.

A man with a creepy air surrounding him starts approaching me like I'm his pray, "hey sweet cheeks what are you doing here so alone, can I buy this pretty lady a drink?"

"Well you may Sir." I say while giggling like a schoolgirl, god what's wrong with me? He hands me a blue cocktail which I sip carefully. I feel the man's hand that was around my waist travel closer to my ass, I freeze up. I try to swat his hands of me what just results in him pulling me closer, I feel like I have to puke. I can really feel the alcohol hitting my system. My body doesn't feel like mine anymore.

I try to wiggle myself out of his grip. Which just results in a throaty grunt from the man, "Yes sweetcheecks grind that perfect ass of yours on my dick." I can feel his hard on on me. Tears start to form in my eyes, what the heck did I do to deserve this?

"Come on let's go somewhere else, shall we now." The man has a wicked smile on his face which can only mean one thing. I start to fight him, trying to get free. But he just tightens his arms around me.

Suddenly his arms are not around me anymore. He's laying a few meters further, when I look to see who has thrown him of me, I'm met by a hard chiselled chest, I look up towards his face, he has the most beautiful blue eyes, and I'm immediately mesmerised by them. Just then I feel my eyelids get heavier and heavier and the floor suddenly looks very comfortable. I try to zoom in on Adriana who's sucking some dudes face off.

I feel my world become black, and I start to fall towards the ground, but before I can hit the ground I'm caught by a pair of strong arms. I immediately feel safe. And then everything goes black.

***

Vote, comment and of course follow me.
Hope uou enjoyed reading this!

XOXO,

Liekay.