Epilogue

Nobody's POV

"Get your little butts over here!" Natsu yelled, pretending to be angry. The two twins pouted.

Nashi and Igneel, aka the terrible twosome.

"But I don't want to eat dinner at the table! I want to eat with auntie Erza, and uncle Jellal, and auntie Juvia. Storm and Lilah said they were having a party!" Nashi complained.

"Well six-year-olds don't get to go to grown up parties." Lucy walked in, kissing both of them on the head. She ruffled Igneel's pink hair, softly tugging on one of Nashi's salmon strands.

"But I'm a big girl, mommy. Look. I can do spells now." Lucy kissed Natsu on the cheek.

"Oh really?" Said Natsu, who had been training Nashi all day.

She nodded enthusiastically. "Fire dragon's roar!"

It was small, but it still managed to char the carpet. "Not again." Lucy muttered.

"Well I can open gate keys." Said Igneel, pulling out Leo's key. "I open thee, gate of the Lion, Leo!"

"Sup, little man?" Leo ruffled Igneel's hair, too. "Why'd you need me?"

"I wanted to show mommy and daddy my magic."

Lucy nodded. "Well, summoning Loke makes you very powerful."

Igneel smiled at the compliment.

Storm and Skye ran in (Gray and Juvia's children,) followed by a soaked and very angry little red-head (Jasmine, daughter of Erza and Jellal.)

"Skye! Storm! Get your butts back here!" Jasmine shouted, practically fuming.

Isaac, Levy and Gajeel's son, walked in. "Sorry for the disturbance. Skye was just practicing her water magic... and Jasmine was walking past."

Isaac was the oldest of the group, at seven and a half, and he was by far the most mature.

"That little... she aimed the spell at me!" Jasmine complained.

"No I didn't!" Skye shouted.

"Idiot! Now she knows where we are." Storm mutteres as everyone saw two blue haired heads suspiciously running down the hallway.

"Get back here!" Jasmine yelled, chasing them. Lucy laughed.

"Why do they always come here?" Natsu asked.

"Because we're one big nakama." Lucy said, kissing Natsu.

"Eeeewww! Mommy and daddy awe kissing!" A three year old with a missing tooth yelled. Everyone stopped to look at them.

Lucy and Natsu pulled apart. "Layla!" Lucy scolded.

Layla just smiled. She was a spitting image of Lucy when she was Layla Heart, only younger. "I'm sowwy." She pouted.

Natsu picked her up. "It's okay, sweetie."

And the brawl started again, with Jasmine using her requip and accidentally breaking a vase. You could say that none of them have... mastered their magic, yet.

Lucy smiled. "I love this chaos."

Natsu looked at her. "Because it's our chaos."

And their lips met once more, the rest of the world drowned out.

*****

Thank you for reading 'Little Lucy Heartfilia!'