Chapter 9

Nobody's POV

Within ten minutes, most of the guild (and Lucy) were sitting in Fairy Tail A's room. Not to say it wasn't crowded, but it was very cozy in there.

Lucy was sitting next to Gajeel and Natsu, who had sandwiched her onto one of the beds.

"I'll start." Said Cana. "Jellal. Truth or dare."

"Dare." Jellal said boldly.

"I dare you.." Cana looked around. "to kiss Erza."

Both Jellal and Erza went bright red. Jellal leaned over, kissing Erza on the cheek.

"My turn." He said. "Natsu, truth or dare?"

"Truth." Natsu said.

"Who is your love?" Jellal asked.

"Lucy Heartfilia." Natsu said with no shame. The mood started to get sad in the room.

"Gray, truth or dare?" Natsu asked.

"Dare."

"Keep your clothes on for the rest of the night. If you don't I have a great forfeit for you."

"Easy." Said Gray. "Levy, truth or dare?"

"Dare." Said the small bluenette.

"Kiss Gajeel." Gray smirked. Levy went up to Gajeel, kissing him.

Wolf whistles were heard around the room and I giggled.

"My turn." Levy said, sitting back down. "Layla, truth or dare?"

My turn. "Truth." I said.

"Do you like anyone in Saber Tooth as a love interest?" I shook my head.

"No way! They're all like ten years older than me!" Everyone laughed at that.

"Cana, truth or dare?" I asked.

"Dare." Cana said.

"I dare you not to drink for the rest of the week."

"Impossible." Someone muttered.

"You're on." Cana grinned. "Evergreen, truth or dare?"

"Dare." Evergreen said boldly.

"Sit in Elfman's lap for the rest of the game."

Evergreen groaned. "Fine." She walked over to Elfman, who was trying to act annoyed, but was actually thrilled.

"Wendy, truth or dare?" Evergreen asked.

"Truth." Wendy said.

"Do you, or do you not, like Romeo?" Evergreen asked slyly. Wendy blushed a colour to rival Erza's hair.

Sadly, Romeo was not in the room.

Wendy nodded, turning a brighter shade of red. Whoops and cheers were heard around the room.

"Umm... Lisanna."

"Truth." Lisanna said.

"If you had to marry someone in the guild, who would it be?" Wendy asked.

Lisanna got up, whispering the answer in Wendy's ear.

"Hey! No fair! We want to know, too!" Cana said as Wendy's face, yet again went bright red as she heard the answer.

Lisanna sat back down. "Bixlow, truth or dare?"

The game went on for a couple hours, or so I presume. I fell asleep on Natsu's shoulder, and when I woke up, all the guys had gone, and all the girls were sleeping. I was sharing a bed with Mira, who was sleeping peacefully.

I checked the time, using the clock on the beside table. 2:16 a.m. I wasn't sleepy anymore, so I decided to get up.

I, once again, left a note for my friends. Except, this time, it was for the Fairy Tail guild.

Dear Fairy Tail,

Thank you for yesterday. I've left to meet my team for the third day of the Grand Magic Games.

Good luck!

-Layla

I picked up the clothes I was wearing last night, changing and leaving. I really did have fun.

I walked back to the Inn where Saber Tooth were staying.

Fourth floor, room 82.

I opened the door. Everyone was sleeping.

Sting's bed was empty.

I looked around. Sting wasn't even in here. Minerva had taken Yukino's bed.

The bathroom light was on. Maybe Sting was in there?

I knocked softly. "Onii-chan?" I asked, trying to be quiet.

The door opened, and there stood Sting. He had dark circles under his eyes, but he still managed to smile. He hugged me fiercely, gripping me so tight I swear I felt my bones crack.

"I was so worried." He whispered. I hugged him back.

"I'm here now. Get some sleep, onii-chan. You really do look terrible."

Sting pulled back, grinning at me.

"You know, you're so mature, for someone your age." He ruffled my hair.

"Thanks." I said, smiling at the compliment.

Sting got up, sliding into bed. He beckoned for me to come over. I got into bed with him, snuggling into his warmth.

Just me and my big brother.

And somehow, I was able to go back to sleep...

-Time Skip-The Next Morning-

"And today, our first event is 'the naval battle!'

"Let me handle this one. I want to make sure I'm remembered." Minerva stepped forwards.

"Do your best, Minerva!" I said, hugging her for good luck.

"Win for us, M'lady!" Sting and Rogue chorused.

"Fro wishes Minerva good luck." Said Frosch.

"Go Minerva!" Lector yelled. (A/n Just so you know, Lector didn't die, the timeline with Lucy prevented it from happening.)

Minerva smirked as her name was called out. Cana and Juvia were participating, too.

I wonder if Cana hadn't had any alcohol, like she'd promised.

They were all sent into a large ball of water. Juvia has a huge advantage here.

Everyone started fighting, but Minerva was kind of floating on the edge, watching. I watched as Cana battled Jenny from Blue Pegasus. Juvia had kicked out Rocker and Sherria (Quadro Cerberus and Lamia Scale) And was caught up in a battle with Risley.

Somehow, Risley wiped out Jenny, and Juvia fell out. So it was just Cana and Minerva.

Minerva's eyes changed colour. Black to green. Why? I had never seen that happen before. Was it part of her magic?

The five minute countdown began. I watched as Fairy Tail screamed for Cana.

"Go Minerva!" I yelled, throwing my hands in the air and jumping up and down.

She didn't even acknowledge me.

Cana was putting up a great fight, but Minerva had the upped hand. The five minutes were up in no time. Minerva hit Cana with an explosion, blasting Cana to the edge. She was about to fall out, but she got teleported into the centre for Minerva to hit her again.

Minerva's eyes - she was being controlled.

I looked around the audience to try and find the source. Ivan, the head of Raven Tail, was sitting in the stands, his eyes focused straight on Minerva.

Snap out of it, come on, Minerva, you're better than this.