Chapter 24

Dean's POV:

Seth and I are currently cuddling in bed, just enjoying each others presence. I have been taking Seth out on little dates for the past week to make it up to him for my lack of affection on those two days.

"Hey babe?" I asked, making my grip slightly tighter.

"Yes babe?" Seth ask, looking at me with a smile.

"I love you." I said, leaning forward, and placing a kiss on his forehead.

He blushed, and snuggled closer to me if it was even possible.

"I love you too, but what do you have to tell me?" He asked, leaving a kiss on my bare chest.

I sighed. He knows that I have to tell him something.

"Well I got a job, and I start later today." I said, quietly not sure what his reaction would be.

He looked up at me with a big smile. I smiled back, knowing that he is happy.

"That is fantastic! Where are you working?!" He asked getting really excited.

"Uh...Pets Mart...." I said, embarrassed. Like what seventeen year old works at Pets Mart...me cause I'm a softie for animals.

He giggled at little, and then kissed me right on the corner of my mouth.

"That's so cute, and amazing! I knew you were a softie for animals!" He said, ruffling up my hair.

I chuckled, and pressed a kiss on his lips. He kissed me back. His arms slowly unwrapped from my waist, and went to my neck. I smiled through the kiss, loving how I can, and most likely him as well can fall in love all over again, just by a simple kiss. We separated after a few minutes.

"I love how I can fall in love all over again, when I kiss you." I said, watching his eyes sparkle.

He smiled, letting all his beautiful pearly whites show.

"I feel the same. Every time I kiss you. I get the same feeling since the day that I asked you out." He said, smiling a bit wider than before.

I smiled at his statement. While he was smiling I kept looking at him, and I noticed that he has a slight divot in his right cheek. Almost like a dimple. I smiled wider looking at this amazing new feature.

"I love your smile." He said, looking at me in an awestruck way.

I was so dazed by his feature that I did something that I would normally not do....I poked his dimple.

He giggled in response.

"Why did you poke my cheek?" He asked, with a smile and a raised eyebrow.

I simply poked it again, which caused him to giggle again.

"You have a dimple." I said in amazement.

He looked at me slightly confused. He then placed his fingertips on his right cheek and left it there.

"Smile." I added on.

He then smiled. His one dimple proudly showing. A wide smile appeared on my face.

"Oh. A dimple...that's new." He said, trying to look down.

I let out a throaty laugh. He then looked up at me. Once we made eye contact he burst out laughing.

"Okay. I think I should get ready babe." I said, after our laughs calmed down.

He nodded his head and leaned forward. I did as well. We gave each other a sweet kiss.

*Later That Day*
Seth's POV:

It's been a few hours since Dean left for work. In all honestly I think it's great that Dean got a job that involves pets. No one in school knew that he had a soft side for animals, but I for sure knew.

While Dean is at work I've been in our bed watching re runs of Impractical Jokers, and eating left over pizza from the other night. Dean said that he would stop by on one of his breaks. I think that is soon.

I was currently laughing at one of the challenges Sal and Brian were doing. While I was laughing I heard the doorbell go off. I smiled thinking it was Dean. He most likely forgot his key again.

I got off the bed and quickly went down the stairs. I walked towards the front door. I opened up the door to see three people with masks on. I got scared, and tried to close the door. I wasn't successful. I got grabbed by them, and put in a body suit. I screamed, and cried, begging for Dean to save me.

I gave up, once I was shoved into a tight space.

"Dean....Please save me." I thought silently crying.

Dean's POV:

"I'll be back Mark. It's my lunch break." I said, waving at my boss.

He nodded his head. I then rushed out the entrance. I ran to my car, and quickly got in. Then in the speed of lighting drove home.

I got home really fast. I practically jumped out of my car, and ran to the front door. This time I actually remembered to bring my house key. Once I got in I ran upstairs exactly knowing where my Sethie is.

I ran into my bedroom looking to see Seth, but was met with nothing. I got confused. His car is in the driveway, so he should be home. I checked all the rooms to see that he is no where to be found. I started to panic. I ran downstairs looking around. I looked at the living room and saw a note on it. I rushed to the table, and picked up the note.

Dear Dean,
We took your precious Sethie. You will never see him again. Have a nice life Dean. Ha ha. We know you won't.
Sincerely, xRxDxGx

"Oh fuck no." I said, dropping the note, letting tears silently fall from my eyes.

The End...