Chapter 18

Seth's POV:

I woke up to a vibrating sound. I then looked around to see where it was coming from. I finally found the where the noise it was coming from. It was Dean's phone. I looked back at Dean to see that he is still sleeping.

"I know this is bad, but I need to know what is causing this annoying sound." I whispered really quiet so Dean wouldn't wake.

I then turned on Dean's phone only to see that there were two unread messages from that Corey guy. My heart sank, and I started to tear up when I started to read the messages he was sending to Dean.

New Message:
To Dean:

Baby that was really good acting. I thought you were gonna actually hit me. Good thing you didn't! I love you so much baby!❤

New Message:
To Dean:

Sorry baby I got to go. I will text you later! Love you! 💖

By this time I was balling my eyes out. I couldn't believe Dean was cheating on me, especially with that Corey guy, and Dean said that he said was lying the whole time.I then looked back at Dean to see that he is stirring in sleep. I then wiped my eyes and walked down the stairs. When I got downstairs I immediately grabbed a pen and paper from the counter, and started to write a letter. After I was done writing the letter I grabbed one of my sweatshirts and slammed the door just to make sure that Dean woke up. I then started running to my house. I didn't care if my parents would beat me up. I just needed to get home and away from Dean, or even worse just end my life.

Dean's POV:

I woke up to a slam of a door. I then shot straight up. I looked to my right to see Seth wasn't in bed. I then got out of bed, and rushed downstairs. When I got downstairs the first thing I noticed was the letter on the front door. I then ran over to the letter, taking it off the door to read it.

Dear Dean,

After what I witnessed a couple minutes ago. I have no doubt but to leave and to never come back. Don't even try to call or text me. Don't even try to find me. I'm am so done. I thought you actually loved me. After all the things that we been through, you just toss it away like it is nothing. I hope you never see me again, and have a great life with Corey.
XOXO Seth
P.S. Don't even try to talk to Aj.

My heart just broke into million of pieces. Why would he just leave. Why did he say Corey?! I had so many questions running through my head. I then was pulled out of my thinking to my phone buzzing. I picked up my phone and saw that I had a message from Aj and Corey.

"AJ! Corey?" I said, looking at my phone.

I then read the messages from Aj first.

New Message:
To Dean:

Dean?! Is Seth with you?! I have a bad feeling something happened!

I then quickly texted Aj back.

New Message:
To Aj:

Seth isn't with me. He wrote me a letter saying he was leaving forever,and he told me not to try to get in contact with him or even find him. Then something with have a great life with Corey. I'm so worried, and very sad. I don't know why he left. I need your help!

I sent the message to Aj, hoping I get a quick response from her. I then checked the message I got from Corey.

New Message:
To Dean:

Omg I just saw that Seth guy you love! He was running like a track star! He also looked like he was crying. Damn I didn't know he would buy the fake texts I was sending you! Sorry cuz.