Chapter 6

Dean's POV:

"........by the way I know what you did."

Those words kept on repeating in my head over and over again. I completely lost it. I destroyed my whole entire living room, just in the matter of seconds. When I started to calm down, I grabbed my phone and keys and headed to my car, not caring about the massive mess I just made. I just need to be alone right now. Once I got in my car I checked my phone to see what time it is, it was 3:30. I knew school ended, which also means the guys are going to be driving around like crazy, like they always do after school. I started my car, and drove down the street. When I got to a stop sign I heard ambulances, and police cars speeding there way up the road a little bit, where a accident happened. I got curious, so I drove up to see what happen. As I got closer to the accident, I saw a horrible sight.

Seth's POV:

Once I left Dean's house I started heading home. I knew my parents would be home, so I took my time and walked very slowly to my house. I had a long way to go because Dean lived 12 blocks away from my house, which is pretty far if you ask me. The wind was brutal, it kept on getting stronger and stronger, so I raised my hood over my head, and plopped it on. I put my hands in my pockets, after a few seconds with my hands in my pockets my phone started to buzz. I pulled out my phone noticing I'm getting a call from my mom. I wanted to ignore it, but then I would out got in trouble even more for not answering the phone. I sighed and answered the call.
Mother:

"Hello?"

"Seth! Where the fuck are you?!"

"I'm walking home, I'll be home soon."

"Okay good, not like I care where you are. It's just Dolph wants you to go over to his house."

"Oh....okay."

"Bye Asshole."

"Um.....bye."
End of Call.

I rolled my eyes after the call ended. I really hate my mom, like I seriously can't wait to move out when I'm 18. I just will have to wait until 3 years past. As I was started to walk again my phone started to buzz once again, so I looked at my phone to see that Dolph is calling me. A smile wiped across my face, and I immediately pick it up.

Dolph:

"Hey!"

"Hey, Sethie!"

"My mom said you wanted me to come over?"

"Yes I do! My mom got me the new Star Wars movie!!! So I want you to watch with me!"

"Holy shit! I'm on my way!"

"Okay! See you soon Sethie."

"See you Dolph!"
End of Call.

When the call ended I started speed walking to Dolph's house. I couldn't run because my ankle was swollen really bad. Dolph's house is on the other side of town, so I might just take a bus when I get closer. I started to slow down when I was walking again. For some odd reason I feel like something bad is going to happen when I go to Dolph's house, so I found a bench and sat down thinking.

I know Dolph is my best friend and only friend I have, but everytime I go to his house his brother Tyler always tries to flirt with me to get into my pants. Yeah I'm flattered that someone is hitting on me, but he seems different....like a bad different. I can't really put my finger on it, but something tells me that I should stay away from Tyler as possible I can.

I decided to text Dolph asking if Tyler was home just to make sure.

Seth: Hey, is your brother home?