Chapter 5

Seth's POV:

When Dolph walked away with his track teammates, I sighed and pulled up the hood of the sweatshirt Dolph gave me. I was just about to head to gym class, but someone pulled my arms and turned me to face them. The person that grabbed my arm was Randy, followed by John trying to help him. They turned me to face a smirking Roman. I was beyond terrified at the moment.

"Hey, Seth, did you forget about me?" Roman asked grinning evilly

I was so terrified that I started stuttering when I tried speaking to him.

"N...N...N...No."

I mentally cursed myself for stuttering in front of Roman. Now it's clearly showing how weak I am.

"Good, now it's time for that beating you forgot to get this morning." He said smiling at the thought of me suffering

Before I could run away, or say anything Randy, and John starting kicking me in the stomach causing me to fall to the floor. I tried defending myself, but that was a huge mistake. Roman got on top of me and starting punching me in the face. Every punch I received I lost vision. When Roman stopped hitting me, someone came up to the fight screaming "Move bitches!" "Get the fuck out of my way!" I knew that voice from anywhere it was Dean! I felt safer now that he was here. He could now save me from this beating. When I tried to get up Randy, and John drived both their feet into the side of my stomach, causing my breathing to rise. When I started breathing normal again I  heard Roman tell Dean that I pushed Randy. Then Roman asked Dean if he wanted to join. I heard Dean yell "Hell yeah! No one messes with my wrestling team!" I couldn't believe what I heard from Dean. After the fact he wanted me to go to his house, and talk.

The beating got way more intense since Dean is now in the fight. I started bleeding from my head and sides. I lost all vision, and the last thing I remember before blacking out was the punch straight in the head.

Dean's House:
(Still Seth's POV)

I woke up to someone shaking me. When I flutter my eyes open all I could do was groan as sitting up. I hurt all over the place. Then I heard someone talking to me.

"Hey Seth!" He said

"Owww. Where am I?" I asked with my eyes closed, not knowing who I'm speaking to

"How are you feeling? Do you remember anything?" He asked

I didn't answer at first, he didn't even give me time to even open my eyes before I know who I'm speaking to. When I opened up my eyes I was shocked to see who sat right in front of me. When I saw Dean I immediately starting backing away from him.

"Why are you backing away from me?" He asked

I didn't answer Dean. I just kept on backing away from him. I backed up so much I fell off the couch.

"Owww. That fucking hurt!" I yelled

"Don't hurt yourself even more." He said

"Where am I?" I asked again trying to stand up.

"You are at my house." He said slightly smiling

"Why?" I asked

"Oh, um....just cause." He said unsure

I just nodded with a okay expression. I then tried catching my balance, but it failed and winded up on falling on top of Dean. I was so embarrassed. My cheeks started heating up. I felt Dean help me up carefully, and gently so he doesn't hurt me.

Dean's POV:

Before Seth could open his eyes I asked him a couple of questions.

"How are you feeling? Do you remember anything?"

I zoned out for a couple of seconds just for thinking of his answer, and his reaction when he sees me.

I hope you don't remember that I beat you up. I wish I knew it was you before I started attacking you. I can just picture the reaction on your face right now........terrified.

When I got back to reality I saw Seth's facial expression. He was shocked, and terrified beyond belief. When Seth saw me he started backing away from me. My only reaction was asking him why he was.

"Why are you backing away from me?"

Seth kept on backing away from me. I think he remembered me beating him up. Seth got to the end of the couch and fell off, landing on his ass. Before he could fall I tried grabbing his forearm, but I failed at grabbing him. When Seth fell I heard a thump, and heard him mumbling something pretty loud.

"Owww, that fucking hurt!"

My only instinct was to chuckle a little at the sight of Seth swearing. When I chuckled at him he gave me a nasty glare. I felt bad after I chuckled at him. Seth kept on glaring at me, I didn't know what to do or say. When Seth tried getting up he hurt himself again causing me to say "Don't hurt yourself even more."

When I said that Seth asked me where he was, and why he was at my house. I didn't know what to say to him so I just said "oh, um......just because." I knew he didn't believe, but what can I say when I have a really cute boy in front of me acting so innocent, and so oblivious to this whole scenario.

I was so into Seth right now, I was surprised I didn't get a hard on. Everytime Seth looked up at me with those beautiful chocolate brown eyes of his I couldn't help but just to bite my lip in satisfaction. I saw Seth trying to balance after being dizzy from falling. He didn't accomplish that at all, he literally fell on my member, and groan when he landed on my dick. When Seth groaned it sent shivers up my spine. I was blushing mad crazy, I swear my cheeks were redder than a tomato, and a strawberry combined. When I realized Seth wouldn't move, I quickly picked him up gently so I wouldn't hurt him. I was dissapointed that I had to move him away from my dick, but honestly if I kept him there longer I would of gotten a boner from the feeling of his mouth near my tip.

Seth grabbed my arm, trying to keep his balance, he eventually did. When he stood up he looked at me scared, and dissapointed. Seth released his grip on my arm, and immediately spoke.

"I'm gonna go."

I was shaking my head, and frowned when he started walking to the door. When Seth got to the door, he opened it and turn around to face me. Seth started to speak, but I didn't hear at first.

"What did you say?"

"I said, by the way I know what you did." He said

After that Seth closed the door, and left me in my thoughts.

TBC............