Chapter 16

Dean's POV:

Seth and I just sat down in our seats. Seth got us ringside seats. I now going to have to double the love. It's not a competition or anything, it just I want to show him the right love, he never got.

Right now Shane McMahon is fighting Kurt Angle, in a street fight. I hope Shane wins!

"Oh my fucking god!" I screamed when I saw Shane jump off the big screen.

When I screamed Seth jumped, causing his soda to go all over him.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" He yelled, sitting back in his seat normal again.

"Shit! I'm sorry. Let me clean you up." I said, apologizing for making him all sticky, and wet.

"No, we will after the main event. I probably be dry by then; then we can go meet some superstars." He said giving me assuring smile.

"Alrig-FUCK YES!" I yelled, making Seth jump again.

"What!?" He said, holding his chest.

"Shane just won!" I yelled, trying to make sure Seth heard my voice over the music.

"I know! I was watching too!" He yelled back, placing his hands back on his lap.

Soon after Shane's music stopped, and Kurt Angle left the ring area, people started heading out. Seth and I waited till the area was mostly cleared. I then started walking up the stairs, towards the doors.

"Wait! Where are you going?" Seth asked confused.

"I have to go to the bathroom. Don't leave. We still need to meet the superstars you said we would." I said smiling, and taking more steps up the stairs.

"Okay I will be here." He said smiling back.

I then walked out of the ring area, and headed to the bathroom. Surprisingly there was a long line for the bathroom. I waited and waited until it was my turn.  After I did my business, I zipped up my pants, and basically ran back to the ring area. When I got back to the ring area I saw Seth talking to a guy. He looked to be 6'2. Anger boiled up in me. I then walked down the stairs loud enough so they could hear me.

"Dean! Nice to meet you! Are you ready?!" The guy yelled, looking at me.

My anger went away, all i was feeling was disbelief. I couldn't believe that Shane McMahon was talking to me.

"Dean, you good?" Seth asked, looking at me wide eyes.

I could tell Seth was a little worried about me. I then smiled and replied to him.

"I'm perfect Seth. I'm just shocked that the one and the only Shane O'Mac just talked to me!" I said, walking up to Seth, smiling like no tomorrow.

"Dean and Seth, are you guys ready?" Shane asked, smiling while glancing at the ring.

"Yes!" Seth said.

I was confused as hell.

"Ready for what?" I asked, still confused by what Shane meant.

"Come on Seth! You didn't tell him?" Shane asked Seth.

"Nope! I kept it as a surprise until right now!" Seth replied to Shane, looking at me with a huge smile.

"Okay before I know what happens, how the hell do you known the famous Shane O'Mac?!" I asked Seth.

Shane just stood there smiling. Then Seth starter to talk.

"Well you know how are super intendent is my uncle, right?" He asked.

"Yes." I said, wanting him to get to the point all ready.