Then I saw his face and he was starring at me with his mouth wide open. He looked shocked/impressed.

"You don't need to wear a dress to impress me. Now go change into a tee shirt and a pair of sweat pants."
I invited him in and told him he could sit on the couch while he waits.
I ran up to my room and changed quickly and I put on my blue nikes.
"So where are we going?" I asked as we were leaving my house.

"Huh? oh we are going some where special. You'll see. I'm not telling until we get there...."

Boys can be so stubborn sometimes.

"Please just tell me?"

"No."

"Pretty please?" I gave him the pouty lip.

"No."

"If you tell me right now ill give you a kiss!"

"On the lips?" he asked like he really wanted it.

"Yes now tell me."

"Okay we are going to my house."

I stood in shock. I was expecting somewhere like guys take girls in a movie or I don't know! just anywhere but his house!!

He has brought a lot of girls there before. I just was hoping it would be something special. Somewhere for just the 2 of us.

"You still owe me a kiss." He teased.

I got up on my tippy toes, and leaned in. He grabbed my waist with both of his arms and pulled me up because he could tell I was struggling to reach his lips. He is almost a foot taller than me.

I wrapped my legs around his waist. He moved his arms to my back and was about to lift up my shirt when he realized that we were in my front yard. He put me down and then we walked to the car. "We'll finish later." he whispered.

This time in the car it was better than last time. No awkward silence this time. We were talking the whole way. I tried to ask him what we were gonna do at his house but he says he wasn't gonna tell me.

He hasn't talked to me much about himself, he is more interested in my life. I feel like he's hiding something. Something big........

I wonder what it is. ill ask him about it later. Right now I have to be nervous about going to his house because.......

"WOW! that is a huge house!!" Oops I said that out Loud as we were pulling into the driveway of a giant house that was painted white in the front an had bricks in the back.
He chuckled,"Thanks."
Then he opened the large garage door and revealed several different sports cars. Wow. He parked and got out. He walked to my side of the car and opened the door for me.
"Thanks." I mumbled. He nodded.

"Please just tell me why you wanted to come to your house?"

"You'll see once we get inside..." he whispered in my ear, sending shivers through my spine.
He then grabbed my hand and led me inside. He gave me a tour of his house. It took forever since it was so big.

Then he reminded me while we were in his bedroom,that i still have to finish the kiss I promised him. It would be fine if it turned into something else though. I've already lost my V-card.
Okay. I guess now I have to tell you. It was in summer before 9th grade and it was with Luke Coleman. He was my boyfriend in 8th grade and we had it last summer, and then he left me for some other girl. He is now the 9th grade player at out school. Even the 12th grade girls throw themselves at him. I hate that guy.

"You know, you still have to finish that kiss."

"Hmm. Sure." We were in his room and his parents were out of town. I am a little nervous.

"Sit down." he instructed as he gestured towards the couch.
I sat.

He laughed at my immediate reaction.

He sat beside me, his shoulder was rubbing against mine. I was really nervous now. He turned to face me. We were inches apart, he leaned closer and his lips pressed against mine with great force.
We stood up and he took off his shirt and threw it across the room. I opened my eyes a little to take a peak at his abs. They were sooooooooo sexy. I closed my eyes again and leaned against him harder he pulled me against the wall and started kissing my neck.
He was rubbing his hands all over my stomach. He took off my shirt leaving me in my bra. He started to grind on me.

He then pulled me on his bed, us being half naked and he was hovering over me.

"I love you, Alex."

Before I had time to realize what he just said he pulled himself on top of me, he was in a low push up position. He was kissing me more softly now.

He then pulled us up and slammed me against the wall. He sure does like to move around a lot.
His face was a few centimeters from mine when he gave me a cocky grin. I almost forgot for a minute how much my back hurt from all of the slamming around.

"Was that a good enough kiss for you?" I asked him teasingly.

"Better than I ever imagined." He spoke in a serious tone.

I put my shirt back on, feeling like a fool. Then he said "I should probably put mine on too....."

"No!!..... uh.. I mean... You look better without it on."

He chuckled at my remark to him.

"Okay. I'll keep it off. But only if you promise me something."

"Yeah anything." I replied shakily.

"You have to tell me how you feel about me."

My jaw dropped and stayed that way, for quite a while.
I can't believe this. I love him but, I don't know if I am ready for this. To tell him about how I feel. Even though he feels the same, or at least that's what he tells me.