25. Hold me tight

Hana P.O.V

We boarded the plane and took our seats. Arian kept asking questions, but i kept dodging them. I know I should't but this is the only way I don't have to answer his questions.

"Mommy, when am I meeting appa?" i sigh thinking on what to say.

"Did you already eat? Cause i'm hungry." he looks sad. "You'll meet your appa soon, okie" he smiles and hugs me.

"Really?!" i nod my head yes. "When? Is he going to London too?" no, he doesn't know where we are so far.

"Yes, your uncle Minho just informed me." he was excited.

"Mommy i tired" aww

"Go to sleep, i'll wake you up when we arrive." he closes his eyes and goes to sleep.

I order something to eat. I hold onto Arian's hand and end up falling asleep quickly.

<
We've arrived to London and Arian is jumping up and down with excitement. I had lots of missed calls from Minho, Mary and Aiden. I'll call them once  I arrive to the hotel.

Arian grabs my hand and drags me to the luggage area. I walk with him and look for our luggage, once we get it. I feel as I'm being watched. I look around and find a big guy wearing a black suit.

"Baby, are you ready to go?" He nods with a huge smile and holds my hand.

"Mommy, that guy over there look funny." He points to a guy with paint all over him and laughs.

I laugh with him and when I look back to see the guy that was looking at us he was gone f.ck

I start walking out the airport and Arian stops. I look at him confused.

"Mommy isn't that my appa..." I look to where he's looking and I spot Myungsoo.

He was standing a few feet from me. My eyes grew wide in shock how did he find us?! How!?

No body knew we were coming to London. How did he?

"Appa?" I hear Arian ask him, he nods his head.

When did Myungsoo get closer to us? Arian lets go of my hand and hugs him.

"Hey little man. Your so big now. I've missed so much." He hugs him tightly and kisses his forehead.

I felt so guilty, if I hadn't gone away, Myungsoo would have seen him grow.

"Appa, how come you never with us?" Myungsoo smiled and looked at me.

"Appa was always busy with work, but now that I'm done, I'm going to spend lots and lots of time with you and mommy, ok" Arian smiles and agrees.

Myungsoo gets up and walks towards me and hugs me tightly. I stay frozen still trying to process everything that's happening right now.

"Please don't leave me again." I hear him whisper in my ear.

"How did you find us?" I know I sound cold hearted. But I don't know if I'm still in danger with Arian.  "Myungsoo please let me go." He hugged me tightly.

Arian hugged the both of us and I started crying.

"Mommy why you crying? Did you miss appa?" I nod yes.

Can't Let Go (Myungsoo/L Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें